-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, February 28, 2022

irony is my favorite

Let's just appreciate the irony of my ten year old pinky twitter being canceled. This is what I was able to do in one month. Before the big cancel thing started, pinky account wasn't too shabby, but the shadowbanning took a hard toll and then I lost being able to pull up analytics at all before the end.



So it's fun again to be able to go get a report card so I can see what's going on. I NEVER got this many profile views in one month on any other twitter account, and the strayhen account was legit dead for months after I went back to pinky, so this blew my mind around a little bit.



That top media tweet is to something I published 3 years ago.



Just one month before... As you can see, I didn't frequent that account.


I'd gotten higher engagement on pinky twitter, but I was also in a live tweet gang and sometimes interacted with actors and directors and stuff while we were yapping away during broadcasts. Since I'm a nobody and not one cent monetized, I made a game out of stats and analytics and was told by several professionals that I was doing better than they were with their accounts. Twitter is a game. Learn the mechanics, spike the stats.


But yeah, did NOT expect this from strayhen at all.

Conversely, youtube did me a little dirty and pulled all my vids on unlisted playlists into private, which I discovered only today, and now I've gotta switch hundreds of them back to unlisted, one by one, whee. 

I'm in a euphoric week, probably 6 hours of sleep in the last 2 days. If I wind up awake through the night again tonight, maybe I'll get a couple projects out. It's been kind of challenging this week...



If I do sleep, though, fantastic.

This was too restricted to see when I shared it on twitter. It stands corrected. Only 700 more to go, lol. Just kidding, maybe more like 500. If vids have been hard to see on my blogs, total apologies, those will all come back up as I can get to switching them back out to visible.




No comments:

Post a Comment