-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, September 10, 2021

Free stuff. You're welcome.

 

click this pic for some really nice free wallpapers

Skip all this to the bottom. Hurry.

My all time top three posts here have been artificially inflated by two countries that aren't my own country. Artificially, as in obsessively opening particular posts over and over and over and over and over and over and over many times a day for weeks and months. I could assume links were shared, but if they were being hit that prolifically, there would be other places  hitting those posts. I mean, one of the countries was a fly by night thing, they showed up for few couple weeks and then it was over. The other country is like driving behind someone in the slow lane who left their blinker on and you are stuck behind them for many miles and you can't believe they haven't noticed yet. 

My husband is the sort of person who will never close tabs in his phone for years, so when he taps on things, it reopens really old pages. Sometimes I wonder if that is what is happening. These continual hits aren't being recorded by google analytics or another tracker I finally put on a few months ago, but I do have 5 locations in that country over the last year, and there are two in particular with the oldest dates. Perhaps they were tagged the first time they showed up and perhaps new posts they may have first hit, but since then it's continually the same sets of posts opening up over and over and over and over and over and over like someone is opening a set of tabs back up every time they turn on a phone or something. Maybe I should look up the operating systems in analytics and see if it's all one person.

Nope, just confirmed that what I can see on google analytics goes to completely different posts. So the daily multiple post tags showing up from blogger stats is someone else who is able to completely mask from my other trackers. Really tempted to pay for a tracker now that will give me ping details from their tech. It's amazing how you can triangulate someone down through their systems.

Meh. I'm not sure I care enough to pay money and spend time finding out what the crap.

Today is the longest time I've spent on a computer in months. MONTHS. Don't worry, I also did an hour walkercise with weights doing arm work and I got chores done.

So today I did this.



That's right, it's on ROKU!

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/aa3de745ff08e379788fbc59ad31574a/plandemic-indoctornation



No comments:

Post a Comment