-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, September 5, 2021

something about Italian chili

 


I've decided the way I eat spaghetti nowadays is more like Italian chili. I make it from scratch, cook down a big sweet onion and dump in a bunch of fresh chopped tomatoes to simmer for awhile, add garlic, oregano, basil, and a little salt, not much. Once that's all stewed down I dump in a medium can of tomato sauce, then stir in a pile of precooked hamburger. After I ladle that into a bowl I melt yummy cheese over the top of it, and it's so good that I don't need any pasta at all.





I'm filling out a questionnaire for a yearly physical that I have next week, and my answers are drastically changed from last year. There is so much overall improvement that I can very clearly see how important it was correcting a vitamin D deficiency. I started that a year ago. I've been able to handle doing things this summer that I haven't been able to handle in over a decade. No other change besides a blood pressure med adjustment and the addition of coQ10. Amazing. And the best part is in this entire covid mess, I haven't been sick. The worst of my problems the entire time was seasonal allergies, and even those have improved so much that I stopped taking antihistamines months ago.



These glasses are being ridiculous today.



Scott ran off to a cookout, so I watched a Christmas movie. Still no AC, so it was nice seeing snow.

I know, I know, nothing about my life in Texas, and now all you get is this boring stuff.  😂 

Laterz.



No comments:

Post a Comment