-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, September 20, 2021

snake in the henhouse


I am learning things about chickens lately that I never knew, which is wild because I've been around chickens most of my life.

Apparently, thanks to a live webcam in the Quackerdome and other chicken owners in forums, some chickens will bump others off the roost at night on purpose, and a few will actually 'sleepwalk' while they're down on the ground. I'm not as obsessively curious as some people who share their stories about following chickens that seem to be walking around yards in the middle of the night in drunken stupors because they can't see, but the webcam has become a bit entertaining on nights I pop awake.

Lol, spider.


Snake! O_O



A flurry of activity in the dark later, it was a very dead snake. The last time we had a 5-foot snake in the henhouse, a hen completely stopped laying from the shock and never laid again. Her last egg that week was a weird crumbly calcium lump separate from a yolk lump. She lived a healthy life, just never laid again, probably because that snake showed up in broad daylight and scared everyone silly.


This was from 2015, I think.




Things.

1-

  • Primary pulled me completely off synthroid for 3 days and I'm restarting on 2 dose levels lower than what I was on.
  • Cardiologist was very concerned I spent an entire year going through extensive overnight testing twice and treatments for obvious symptoms of hyperthyroidism without addressing it directly.
  • Since my endocrinologist tossed me back to primary before leaving practice without referring me to another endo, I'm now in line to establish with another endo, which could take awhile.
  • In the meantime, we're operating on the premise that I'm overmedicated, but no one has yet scheduled testing for a full thyroid workup. I haven't had one of those in years.
  • I seem to be responding pretty well to dropping the dose, so hopefully this is all it is.
  • I keep remembering that several doctors and nurses told me my symptoms were psychological and that our brains can be very powerful, apparently even when we are sound asleep and symptoms are imminently threatening our lives, which doesn't make sense...
  • I'm wondering how sanity suddenly returned to the medical field after I got back from Texas and *bing* it's all clicking into place now.
  • My biggest most obvious comeback is that ALL my symptom-induced nightmares completely stopped after I moved out of my house for a month, and I was able to do things helping another family that I hadn't been able to do in years.
  • Funny how the weird phone calls from publishers mostly stopped while I was gone, too.
  • Someone explain to me how I'm living out in a secluded area and I'm hammered all year with misery and phone pokes, and I go to a big city for a month and it all stops and then I come back and *everyone* has dropped the 'psychological' part.

2-

  • Our brand new AC, that we waited 2 months for, went out in a week. Turned out a lightning storm took out the new thermostat, and since they didn't have an exact replacement or even a next level thermostat in the truck, we wound up with a free brand new top of the line computerized thermostat with an app, so Scott is having fun with a new toy.
  • I'm insisting that we remove a couple of giant trees next to the house before we put the new roof on (hail damage on the entire neighborhood last March, and we may be waiting till next spring for the tiles) on general principle since we've had to fix this roof several times and those trees are the next natural jinx in our future.
  • I'm done with polyester sheets, I don't care how beautiful and nostalgic the print is. Back to the good cotton. It's refreshing being back in sheets that don't try to wrap along with me when I turn over in my sleep.


3-






This was the image going around, clicks to where I saw it, there it clicks to a source.



Even if something *could* happen, don't let mass fear ruin your day. A whole lot of information has been used in psyops last couple years, and the public is caught in the middle. They yank our chains continually on all sides on purpose. If it's not this it's something else, even a whole list of things that will somehow kill millions, ruin the planet, and threaten existence somehow. They've been doing this all our lives and we're trained to knee jerk, if not for one thing, then for another. They keep us all very jumpy so we'll keep medicating and self medicating and shopping and whatever. Pretty sure UFOs will invade the same week the sun explodes and half the world turns brown from something catastrophically going wrong with our environment while the rest of us die off from a plethora of freaky diseases. If you need a break from this kind of fear stress, turn off the tech. All of it. Take a real break from being 'informed'. Go enjoy something, or someone. Enjoy your life. Stop checking medias to see if you should be upset.




I love playing around with screenshots.








Ready for a vid trail?
























No comments:

Post a Comment