-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, September 28, 2021

better than a franchise egg sandwich

I am very proud of this person. I wish they all looked like this, seriously.


Remember those giant eggs we're getting in a few posts back? This one I just cracked had two full sized eggs in it. 


It will be going into a sandwich.



This is half of a 'savory pancake', which is a pancake spread out super thin like a crepe and lots of cooked bacon bits and shredded cheese cooked into it. I should have added chopped green onions. I haven't eaten any kind of wheat bread since 2014, this is a mix with mostly rice flour.



I need double cheese, one under, one over.



And voila. You can adapt this concept to just about anything.





Most of these snips click out to sources. 👇









So Robert is making The Amazing Maurice for me because he knows I love Terry Pratchett. Click this next snip to go there and see more.



It is from this book.





I need to get back to my cities in Elvenar, tournaments start in a hot 30 minutes and I'm already in the labs in several spires. Have a pretty fresh drop from one of my faves.




No comments:

Post a Comment