-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, December 16, 2020

countdown to world healing

 


Started yesterday.

I think I got my scattered blogs from last year all found, yay. It's getting easier and more fun again now that I'm recognizing that I literally write to my other selves. We all respond back as we read, whoever happens to be paying attention. I used to think I was a mess of wishy washy out of the blue reactive responses and kept trying to overwrite it all into consolidated conclusions and wrestle all that onto one or two blogs, but now that I'm sorting it out, it's kinda funny now knowing who is doing the responding because it's so them.

 but the idea of manifesting realness through imagination and creativity is intriguing, and I think I'm becoming a better person for it. Aspienado has an anchor and Pinky is hinting that she might want to come out and play again. Just not yet.

Like I wrote a kinda wordy post last night on a private blog and then at last minute included a short sentence, and this morning I got a kinda crabby "You could have just written that last sentence and left the rest out" popping into my head, and the funniest part was two others popping up agreeing. 😂 Duly noted. It doesn't feel like me struggling against myself any more, it's just different point of view opinions and preferences.

Jacky loves Pinky.

I think that means I'm emotionally healing. 💕



So my primary gave me doxycycline last month to keep on hand in case sinus blows up, finally decided today to start it, took one on an empty stomach and spent 6 hours staggering around on the brink of tossing cookies I ate back in the 90s. I think it's about over now, but I'm never doing that again. Full meals with these bad boys.

Wound up in a new singleplayer world just dealing with that, there was no other hope for it. Tweaked the seed variables and the game is being just weird enough to be interesting. I think 2 hours went by before I even saw a chicken.




Today.

Ermahdod, you'd think I'd be plunged into at least 4 different watch reviews by now... 

Maybe I am. >=D hehheh

Btw, if you're on mobile, the snowflakes show up on web version if you want to see them. Sorry, kinda being lazy with my advanced mobile coding. Got a daughter about to pop a kiddo any day now, and I spent most of the day yesterday crawling through ignoramous self inflicted misery.

Srsly tho, I couldn't watch anything at all yesterday because of the nausea, but I do already have screenshots started for several. Really thought I'd have at least 3 more published by now. Things super revved up behind the anon scenes, and I think the exhaustion we're all running on is hitting hard. I'll paste a few quick blurbs over from https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2020/12/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_16.html before I rock outa here into chores.

Every single country and territory has agreed to GESARA. The UK government corporation was liquidated in Oct. last year and it was finalized last week. France has started breaking up their Parliament. Everything needed for implementation of NESARA/GESARA was finished.

Trump’s Christmas present: In a recent Executive Order President Trump declared that all government agencies (except for essential ones) permanently close on Dec. 24 2020. Trump had that authority since we were already under Martial Law (the US had been functioning under Martial Law since President [B]ush declared it after 9/11) and now had a National Emergency due to members of the Mon. 14 Dec. Electoral College officially “validating” fraudulent votes of the 2020 Election that were obtained through collusion with foreign powers (Chinese Communist Party, Venezuela, Canada, Germany – the list goes on) – that’s Treason. https://www.federalregister.gov/documents/2020/09/11/2020-20315/continuation-of-the-national-emergency-with-respect-to-foreign-interference-in-or-undermining-public

President Trump’s EO meant that all Cabal US Inc. government agencies (including Congress, the FBI and CIA) would cease to function by Christmas – to be replaced, I believe, by a new election under a restored Republic that functioned under the original Constitution.

After the Civil War private bankers, some of whom weren’t even US citizens such as the Rothschilds, UK monarchy and Vatican, conspired with US citizens such as the Rockefellers, and managed to change wording of our Constitution, plus later formed the IRS and Federal Reserve off shore so they could collect US citizen taxes for their own use and control the US and global monetary systems.

Charlie Ward has said that the election for the restored Republic would take place through use of the transparent Quantum Computer where eligible voters would be identified and validated to fill in their ballots through personal computers or phones, with the final results across the country known in seconds.


Oh, also this. I was talking to someone during this timestamp, came back later and #PatriotParty was trending. I'm sure people have said it before, surely, but I seem to have been near the start before it trended, or perhaps helped jump start, I dunno. When I tweeted it, I had not yet seen anyone else ever call it the Patriot Party, so I was thinking that on my own. There was probably a global mind thing hitting us or something, I've seen that happen many times where suddenly everyone has the same idea. I'll link the first snip back to where my thought actually started before this.




Here is my timestamp.


So it's time to let go of party affiliation, they're just all so corrupt and complicit it's ridiculous. Party affiliation has been in discussion for awhile, like check this one out.


Now that it's clear that every election has been rigged this whole time, all our lives, you can see how they give us the illusion of thinking we have a voice. Time to rise up with our real voices.

Have a great week and try not to feel frustrated, ok? It's all good. The fact that the entire world is fighting so hard to lock us all down is a very good indication that we 'deplorables' have become uncontrollable. The world is waking up.

Ok, I gotta get busy. Someone compiled this just recently, have fun.




Btw, if you want more and you still aren't following this guy, here you go. The stuff coming in a couple weeks ago was insane, pretty sure thousands of arrests were going on. Take heart if you think "nothing is happening". Yes, it is. Stop watching mainstream lying to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment