-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, December 3, 2020

How would YOU subjugate a planet?


You gotta admit, this has been really subtle. Between all that and the decades of crazy sci-fi they've drenched us in, very few of us can believe this is happening. Snips link back to source.














Notice in the article (click, dammit) that they literally said they'd be rounding resistors up for concentration camps. Leaked instructions out of Canada. Quotes.




Like I said yesterday- 


They've been preparing us to be controlled. It's time to wake up and see this very clever mesmerizing psyop for what it is.



If you want to know more, I describe the rogue AI at electric sheep and windmills. Believe it not, an Earth Alliance has already been up against this for several years already, but medias are so controlled that we no longer get real time information about what is really going on.

To understand how we've been coopted and subjugated over our lifetimes, this thread is the fastest I've ever seen at info sharing what the crap. Instead of linking all these, just click the thread link I just made in this paragraph. To see my interpretation, scroll to the end of the post. Please note CAUTION on a few artwork pieces in this thread further down, but they are relevant.






















This was a comment offshoot thread.






insert- This reminds me of Tony Podesta's art collection. This particular piece called the Arch of Hysteria is also seen in a Harry Potter movie under the name of the Crutacious Curse.



Continuing the comment offshoot thread.



Live blogging: My uploader auto inserted a video for selection labeled "from yesterday" and I quickly deleted it out of my way before I realized it could have come from my own phone watching me. Since I'm making the case in this post for AI and have 'live blogged' before, I am sharing that I'm being interacted with. I've tried to reproduce that every which way and it's impossible. Also, I have nothing in my storage online or my phone that looks like that vid. I've been sharing very weird interactions between my real life and my blogging for about a year, so I have no problem believing this 'rogue AI' thing. Tying this kind of information to any kind of resistance against it has become strongly forbidden, especially over this last year of covid, and all I can say is if you don't believe it, test it. Try sharing links to non-news filtered 'conspiracy' about something like https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/ on facebook and see what happens. Messenger also prohibits me sharing or talking about links like that. I'm not allowed. It's nothing perverse or racial or hateful, but it's resistance and free thinking, and that is prohibited. Was this a warning? 😶 Let us continue.







Note- as you can see, human torture is being glorified in art by wealthy elite. Why would they prize this?

Let us return to the original thread that is showing us the connection between all things in our world.






Some of you might remember my black cube obsession, upon noticing black cube permeates all cultures and our entertainment is saturated with it. I won't pull that over here.

Going on.





And this is where I showed up. 💤💣💢💥😮



Essentially, summing up what I've been sharing in this post, including links to other things I've written, our world societies were coopted into a networked plan before we were all born, and has been rolling out this entire time. Most of us are now extremely addicted to screens of any kind (Pandora's box), constantly checking for updated info of all kinds, and completely reliant on this lifestyle to hold down our mass depression, which is carefully spun out into what I've explained in the past about 'experience addiction'. The cause for alarm is not the addiction itself, but that it is so powerfully motivated for so long with the goal of synching humans into lockstep, an idea I first grasped as a preteen reading Madeleine L'Engle's A Wrinkle in Time and have written about noticing it for years on social medias. The planet Camazotz was completely controlled by a brain (a death culture god). We've also seen this idea show up in original Star Trek and other fictions.

I'm pointing out that it's easy to capture the human mind, and once subjugated, easy to train it to self contain and 'behave'. We are all slaves. All of us. Some of us are waking up, but it's nearly too late now. We need everyone to wake up so we can neutralize this.

Watch this again. See the way you float into the cages. Feel the way you synch. Notice resistance slip away. SEE. This is important. The quote said 

“The government will get try to get all Canadians on universal basic income by mid-2021. Huge supply chain breakdowns and economic instability will be carried out before that to force Canadians to accept basic income.

The Canadian military will be deployed in all cities to set up checkpoints and restrict movement by the second half of 2021. Then, once Canadians are miserable and impoverished, they will be offered “total debt forgiveness.” In exchange, they will have to take the Covid (Certificate Of Vaccination ID) vaccination. Those who accept will be given a photo identification to be called “Canada’s Health Pass” and offered basic income and freedom of travel. Those who refuse will be put into concentration camps.”

 



:edit: You can see Black Cube is Pandora's Box in that vid.



No comments:

Post a Comment