-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2020

Christmas Countdown

Trying to source this, coulda sworn I RT'd it recently, can't find it anywhere.
F for possible account closure. Lotta depression out there.


Anyway, this is my new home screen now.




I'm severely pacing the Christmas cookie baking this year with just me and Scott in the house. We're both diabetic and he's weak, so I don't wanna outright kill the guy.

A lice alert turned into a party at my house this week because I have a great area for quarantine, so kiddo was able to play minecraft and watch Sam Slime while mama spent a couple hours super obsessively going over and over her entire head, both before and after treatment. We caught a few live ones on packing tape, so I guess that counts for the basic biology lesson. None of the rest of us adults had any, yay. It was perfectly timed since I had cookie dough in the fridge, so we got to roll and decorate cookies to send home with her.

And since that happened, it suddenly became convenient to take her out shopping afterward for little Christmas presents for various family, so that was a fun cap on the day, plus a pleasant drive around the countryside.

Watching this while I wait for LNMGang, tonight is our yearly Santa Claus Conquers the Martians viewing. I linked that to the chat review I did one year. Roseanne cracks me up, and Juan is awesome. OH, my Kid By the Side of the Road book arrived, I'll do a post on that sometime.


No comments:

Post a Comment