-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

magic life gloves, maybe


That cracked me up. You think it's bad when a kitty falls asleep on you, try getting through this door without magic gloves.

And this week, while Scott's off work, we've been trapped in the house whenever he sees a tribe of wild turkeys hanging around the yard. He's afraid we'll  frighten them away if they see us. It's about the same as a giant kitty falling asleep on our house.

It's funny how we do that. I bet there's lots of things in your life like that where you think you can't do something because some weird self-imposed restriction is in the way.

You guys realize that's all that 3rd density thinking is, right.

Now that I've discovered that manufacturing countdowns keep ticking down when I'm logged off, I've got 2 different cities going. I'm playing with aesthetics. I've noticed most of the player cities I encounter all strive for top upgrades and then organize their expansions by type or color, obliterating sensible city panning. The players with money to burn are the worst. Yes, they have fantastic goodies, but taking tours checking out their cities is a road to madness. My city will look more like a real town with outlying poor districts and the wealthier sections a little more greenwayed.


Somebody found a way to sneak himself into the Benny suggestions. #PinkyApproves 



No comments:

Post a Comment