-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

cool blue

See more Calvin and Hobbes

I used to share all my thoughts, didn't I?

I'm a bit surprised this is all still here, but now we're being told 

Shotgun Start of Global Currency Reset. Platforms expected to collapse with the transfer of wealth.

and I'm wildly curious which platforms, because it *could* mean, again, I lose blogs. 90% of my thought shares are on blogger.

In case you want to see where I got that from, here you go. <<---


So I'm doing very well nowadays, and I don't miss the old days one bit, but sometime soon(ish) I need to share some remarkable stuff. I just really haven't had the time, and it's kinda funny how busy I've been, and will be for some time.

The old gods are being taken to task. I don't bother myself much with that grind any more, but I'm dearly loving the idea of comeuppance

I've always loved October. 

"This crisp and pleasant color opens up a space with its lightness, while radiating a fresh energy that evokes a day washed clean by the rain."
Click pic to see more.

Anyway, time rolls on and stuff. I get too excited to sleep sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment