-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Mr Pool


I found that account while I was still heavily using my strayhen account, which I started using in January 2019. MrPool's account goes back to October 2019. It's unmistakably one of those really hard to find intel hint accounts that drives you crazy. For instance, this tweet looks to me like footage someone got from inside a "Looking Glass" EC-135, like what MonkeyWerx often brings up during his Aircraft Overwatch vlogs on youtube. If you click over on this screenshot, you can watch 10 seconds from above the clouds.


Keeping in mind that I know absolutely nothing beyond what I just linked for you, that is only my best guess, given all the researchers I've been keeping eyes on the last few years. But if you want to do a little digging and not sure where to start, Mr Pool is pretty interesting.

And you guys thought I was just playing Roblox and Elvenar. 😂😁😁😁 No, I'm looking at much more interesting thngs than that every single night.

I've mentioned a few times, and even demo'd in a few posts, that the Q stuff is reminiscent of the old Cicada 3301 game, buncha clues to scour around for and collect, then put together into a much bigger picture. It turns us all into a marauding band of Jason Bournes playing this huge intel game together. I mean, it would be nice if the news actually covered this stuff, but they don't, so we look for a coordinated network of information drippers to fill in real time info beyond covid counts and who burned what or shot who this week.


click


Part of some of the intel is encoded via gematria. Many of us are unfamiliar and might blow it off as silly, but ciphers are commonly used all around us all the time, and we may as well get the hang of certain people talking about things right in front of our faces while we don't have a clue. The Learn Gematria blog author created a blogger profile in September of 2017, oddly shortly before the Q stuff started using gematria in some of their intel drops. I'm not saying there's a connection, but it's certainly interesting. Here is one short post from December 31, 2020.

Introduction To Gematria

Gematria is the practice of coding letters into numbers. There are many ciphers in gematria. There are four simple base ciphers that are most commonly used.

The first base cipher is called English Ordinal. In this cipher, A=1, B=2, all the way up to Z=26.

The second base cipher is called Full Reduction. In this cipher, A=1, all the way to I=9. Since J is the tenth letter, it is reduced to 1. This continues until the last letter Z.

The third base cipher is called Reverse Ordinal. This cipher is like English Ordinal but it is reversed. So Z=1, Y=2, all the way down to A=26.

The last base cipher is called Reverse Reduction. This cipher is like Full Reduction but it is reversed and reduced into a single digit.

These ciphers are not all the ciphers of gematria. There are many more that are used in sports, news, media, our lives, including the four base ciphers.
If you like getting spooky, start with a post called Murder by Numbers #1 over there... 👀 I didn't realize until I started listening to Juan O Savin that the numbers are crucial because it's part of dark religious ceremony, rituals, and sacrifices. 


Nice, I'm fighting with my preview scroll again. -_-  Never happens during gaming posts.


Anyway, this has been a little bit of very layered stuff that we've been living with our whole lives and likely never knew, and it's not silly or harmless. This is 'comms', part of communicating in secret in the wide open. There are different sets of comms for different groups. The comms on twitter have been especially interesting to watch the last few years because several sets of codeword reveals have gone viral among the researchers, and now I'm able to surf twitter and recognize black hats signaling each other. I had started noticing a particular set of comms even before that, very eye opening if you don't yet see pedo and blood ritual signaling right out in the open.

The fun part has been stuff like this.


Because he was banned from twitter, right, and now he's back on hiding behind a mustache. 😂 I never dreamed I'd be proud of a president who could out-troll the trolls.

And in case your nerves are shot from the covid reports and the political bickering, I found this video soothing. I watched the entire thing and developed a whole new respect for people who make wallets and billfolds.





No comments:

Post a Comment