-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, April 27, 2021

spring chickenz


Their first grain block. Gives them something to do when they get bored. I need to set up more stuff to keep them busy.


 
Helping Scott drill.




Sleeping in the grown up bed.


I was told yesterday by another chicken owner that our chickens sure are calm and quiet. It's because they're used to people messing with them since they were teeny tiny chicks.


Spring finally got here proper.






Alt universe. That Tome is an extremely expensive way to get an extra Knowledge Point book every day...




Screenshot from a fractal vid. Kinda looks like a fancy rendition of a microscopic zoom on a chunk of granite. Might be fun to put through filters one day.




Fancy rendition of a papa learning filters.




"Yeah, blew through every outfit she brought in 30 minutes flat, but what a sweet ride."


As in, why she looks unmatchy and barefoot. Mama raises Baby Gap kids, so this was Kid Rebel.


Majorly spring cleaning (again) this week since we had a month of wet windy icky weather. Yesterday I pulled curtains down to wash, dusted and vacuumed and moved shelves around. Today will be rugs and windows and probably some drawers. I'm donating to a yard sale coming up, this is my chance to free myself of stuff someone won't let me just throw away... 👀 I told them I don't want it back, keep the money, what doesn't sell just keep or give away or trash it themselves.

This guy is a good mixer.


No comments:

Post a Comment