-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, April 9, 2021

it was complicated

 

Wonder how many tuberculosis deaths have flown under the radar as covid this year. That's a scary thought.

This intel stuff has been around for years, per Global Currency Reset & RV News – Galactic Friends. When you compare that to today's intel post Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of April 9, 2021 ~ Intel (inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com), you can see the inch-by-inch gain they've been sweating over through neverending court battles and wrangling paperwork.

Today's post, though, includes 

THIS IS THE END WEEK, THE FINAL WEEK, THE LAST STAGES OF THE WAITING GAME.

The RV / GCR release was a MILITARY OPERATION IN THE WAR TO DEFEAT THE DEEP STATE. It was GLOBAL and THEREFORE COMPLICATED. 

I sure hope so. I'm tired just keeping up reading all that stuff, can barely even imagine the diligence among the people involved in all that.

The Mossad satellites were shot down by Trump-military-Space Force assets in order to stop Deep State interference with Alliance communications (including the Starlink quantum internet 123 satellites and their comm’s) during the RV/GCR release.

The rats were still trying to start WWIII in Ukraine but Putin and Trump were saying NO.

So those were satellites falling, not meteors.

And I gave you evidence recently of that war.

This new laptop is very commandeering over all the tech I own and keeps trying to get me to sync it all and assures me it can manage all my stuff for me, but I have heard rumors that the cloud will be 'going away', among other things, and I feel like my tech wanting to manage my life is actually programmers being paid to keep us all under rigid surveillance, so I haven't been linking out as often as I used to. This little piece of tech doesn't need to be in charge of all my accounts without me telling it what I want. I haven't been logging into my old laptop much lately, and it seems like this little laptop is having a panic attack over that sometimes. The old laptop has no battery, either, so no geolocation, no clock syncing with the world... It's like I went AWOL or something.


These click out.




 

Welp, back to Elvenar. It has helped me mostly stay off medias because it's hard not to want to fight it out with stupid accounts that have nothing better to do. I troll baited earlier this week, and of course that was stupid, but I'm. so. bored. I could tell it irked them when I ran off and didn't come back because when I finally did come back it had gotten ugly enough to report as slander, harassment, and bullying to force compliance. See, good guys don't do that. You can tell a bad guy account posing as a good guy account when they get ugly. That's kinda why I troll baited, kinda like the way we caught a fox on the backyard camera in a bright spotlight. I'm not into out-gaming trolls, but once in awhile I still cave to baiting, and I know I need to stop that.

I've discovered a new channel to chill out on since we have a new grandbaby coming around now. 😂 Tell me this isn't absolutely hypnotizing. It feels really good to my brain.


No comments:

Post a Comment