-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, April 23, 2020

rude awakening

clicks to source tweet

So. THIS. <<--(graphic image warning) Anyone who follows me on medias and across blogs needs need to know exactly where I stand. Scroll up and down that thread. If it doesn't make you feel sick, either ask why (are you broken and numb yourself? are you a perv?) or head for the hills (arrests are habbening! there's nowhere to hide...)

I am the most serious person I know in real life about defending children. While I have muted media 'friends' who in the past have shared and retweeted visual jokes about cute kids in big cooking pots or being tied and dragged by a carousel to the point of unconsciousness (top gif under 'carousel' search on twitter), I'm the one asking W.T.F. and finding out some of the pix we pass around as jokes are very real.

I mean, there is no way you can get a cute pic of a kid pretending to simulate unconsciousness (or death) being dragged around a little carousel. Ah, but she's asleep, you say. And I ask Then why is she caught being dragged around? And you say Oh, but maybe she had a bracelet on that got stuck, to which I immediately ask For how long??? Who wasn't in there watching the kid? And what if she tried and couldn't keep up and finally just went unconscious? And then the next stillindenial response would be Oh, I'm sure it's just a frame up for a cute vid.

That cute vid, which is years old now, was my big wake up call among my twitter group at the time that they don't see the obvious. They think it's funny.

Child abuse isn't funny. Child abuse to the point of harm IS NOT FUNNY.

I have seen pictures of crates of dead kids, taped up, tied up, unboxed and spread out on warehouse floors. I have seen actual pictures of cooked near term fetuses, boiled whole in big soup pots or roasted whole like little goats or lambs that we ate when I was growing up.

This stuff is not rare.

If you have a problem waking up to what is really going on all around us in every single city all over the world and the wars we are actually fighting across several fronts trying to make this all stop because you are too brainwashed to get over your political hate, then you are in for a very rude awakening. It was bad enough waking up to it slowly, over time, spending months digging and weeping through the night because I was feeling too sick at heart to sleep.

This snip clicks to another thread.


There is so much more to this whole story.

A very well done video (full length movie) has been published and is being distributed for free, easy to watch and listen to, easy to follow, and not nearly as horrible like what I just did to you if you'd like to know more. I personally knew all of this before the video came out because of all the research I've been doing over the years, but now this is all coming out into the open, it's all researched by thousands and sourced and verified, and can no longer remain hidden with so many of us churning up what the real truth is lurking below everything in our lives. Everything.



We're almost there. The whole world is about to change forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment