-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2020

isolation vacation


From what I can tell without paying for extra trackers, there are 4 of you who know nearly every move I make online within minutes, another 2 to 3 who know a couple of my blogs (not all) inside out, and at least two more who aren't quite so stringent, more like casual fly-bys every week or so.

In a funner freer life, I'd just put webcams up all over my house and yard. I love watching webcams myself, especially baby chicks or back yards with pets, the ocean, weather cams, etc.

Most of the people I was talking to never even hit this blog. 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment