-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, April 1, 2020

on fb today

Hi friends-

Some of you have probably noticed I've been fairly clear about not tolerating human abuses, and particularly am against the use of children in dark religious ceremonies.

From what I've been keeping up with the last couple of years with the anons, we are currently all suffering together a world purge of a worldwide network of human trafficking, once and for all. We've all lived out our entire lives under the shadow of human atrocities and are somewhat so numbed to it that it passes right before us unheeded. We are trained not to openly recognize it and not to accept the reality of it so that we won't step up to stop it.

Along with these atrocities was a very large cash flow making regular everyday peoples weaker and elite wealthy business stronger. We have been quite literally cattle, and kept low so we would naturally assume nothing could change and best to accept and live as best we can within the fences around our minds.

That cash flow is flipping. Global banks are going down, the FED has been absorbed into the Treasury, and what I'm hearing is that income taxes will be abolished and quite possibly any federal loans will be forgiven, since they were illegally handled in the first place.

My FB timeline has a collection of information regarding all this. It's been tricky keeping my accounts active while I share info that seems to be getting a lot of accounts muted or deleted. I realized early on that this war is very real, and this is our last chance to use our 'freedom of speech'.

I am hearing that we may have internet and cell interruption this month. They are saying don't panic. We are safe in our homes while some very bad people (cartels, trafficking and drug rings, human abuses) are being arrested. Being safe in our homes means we don't need to worry about our loved ones being caught in scary events in schools and elsewhere. Big groups are easy targets for retaliation. Please mind the virus guidelines and be safe.

I love you all, even though I've unfriended many. I didn't want anyone caught in my wake if this account wound up being culled.

Q and the Alliance are allegedly a dissemination effort for getting intel to the public since regular medias stifle it. I believe this to be true, having spent many hours and months digging deep in so much research that I believe I'd have earned a history degree by now if I were in college. Dig for yourselves, question everything, trust no one. Look inside yourself for truth.

Those of you who have managed to find me even after I went dark and kept moving accounts- Bless your hearts. I very much care about you all, and I'm so sorry I pulled back from being more available. To me it seemed more important to keep information in place to be found.

If I lose this account, I do have a backup to take care of the fan group. That in itself has been very tricky as well, given what I'm involved in. We truly are living the times of LEXX and don't believe for a second that is the worst of it. What is actually happening on our planet has been far worse than anything we have ever seen in ANY science fiction. When I found out, I was sick for months, crying through the nights finding more and more and more...

Be brave and kind, love and forgive each other, and hopefully I'll see you on the other side. I have no idea at this point what comes next besides the rescue of our whole world.

Love, Janika aka Pinky

No comments:

Post a Comment