-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, June 17, 2021

therefore

 I have no idea what I'm doing lol.


Playing around.




I've been resting a LOT, still sleeping more than usual, but everything is starting to go back to a sort of normal, yay.








I think I'm officially on vacation now. I think this summer I'm going to just keep resting.


Might get back to review thinking now. I like overthinking. 😂 I've already caught an error in my understanding of a particular episode, but I'm not mapping out any kind of timeline fixing it.

Haven't been out to see the chickens in several days. Might be a couple more before I feel up to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment