-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, June 26, 2021

something real


I am a cyborg this week. Been awhile since I've worn an event monitor. Love how I've jumped from a pack full of wires to the cyber age.


Haven't played with meringue much this last year. That is hiding banana cream. I meant it to be yellow, but I guess the dye took the vanilla a little too seriously and developed into a gorgeous citrusy looking orange. I've been way friendlier with the color orange lately, so I'm good with it. I mean, I don't eat pies at all 😂 but I thought it turned out pretty. It's nearly gone now, Scott plowed through it this week.


Discovered my twitter is mirrored on http://www.haberbulucu.net/pinkyguerrero, which is Turkish. Not sure why, but I seem to get way more interaction there than on my account on actual twitter. 😂



O_O I forgot I have an IMDb profile. I should use this more.



I've got a telegram account at Telegram: Contact @janikabanks, in case I lose my Pinky twitter. I'm finding it difficult to work with, but I lurk around a handful of channels and groups there, so at least I pop it open enough to get messages.





Still trying to dig myself out from under a mountain of screenshots on my phone going back several years. Don't ask me how this phone hasn't croaked off yet. I haven't tried this recipe, thought I'd better save it somewhere before I delete it. I personally can't have wort sauce because it usually has some kind of citrus in it, but this has soy sauce, which I also can't have because even a tiny amount of wheat ingredient can set off airway reaction in me, so I'm not sure if I'll play around tryin to adjust this or not. I haven't had wort sauce since 2011, and it was in my top fave things to have around.



My newest town is barely a month old. It's by far my best experience starting a town, after 6 months of staggering around never quite sure what I was doing.


My biggest town is already ranking up into a very sweet upper chapter fellowship, my oldest town is slower growing but part of one of the fastest ranking fellowships across all the worlds, my third town is quietly wealthing up, and my fourth (that I sold off and started over on, which accidentally ranked me higher than it looks) is probably my smartest town for points. All five of my towns rock tournaments hard enough to get attention, and people go out of their way to ask me to join fellowships on every world. I've turned several down. In two of the fellowships we are opening 10 chests, one of them is just a bunch of newbie players in training and the other a bunch of 'no rules' high chapter geebers who come and go at will and could be exploding #allthechests with lasers from space but are too lazy or preoccupied to bother much. It's been interesting comparing notes between the two. The point is, it's really not that hard to get all 10 chests. The secret is basically watching the time and sticking to schedule whenever possible, making more rounds available. That's it. That's all I do, no fancy anything helping me do it, I just simply show up on time, and I'm a tournament leader on every world.


At least it's blue. -_- 




A party seems to be forming at my house for the Fourth. I guess this coming week I'll be making lists and planning food and stuff.



Yeah, I know, leading with that pic at the top... 😂 Srsly, I don't care.


If you're getting here from twitter, I'm sorry, but bandaids need ripping off. Here is a brain cleanser. Don't go into shock, ok, just keep digging around for more truth.




And if that was disappointing because you wanted something 'real', sit through this. I know Juan kinda drones on, but every bit of it is priceless intel and you know it. I could never in my wildest dreams be as patient as Juan spending years explaining in so much detail across so many platforms.



No comments:

Post a Comment