-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

embracing reality behind the veil

From a private blog, unpublished but drafted on January 4th, which I'm pretty sure has been seen privately since the entire internet is being thoroughly scoured. Names have been removed. The answer I keep getting when I look around is 90% compliance in the "don't think" brain training for that industry. I'm assuming that means lockstep and automated reactionary behaviors. Like my dad. Not necessarily evil, but possibly remotely complicit with legal ramifications.


 adfadfadsf

We want to know things.

To understand the seduction.

To see the mechanism of the void it creates.

The release of all our minds.

No ownership of each other.

I want to know if he has been programmed.

I want to know if he has been compromised and forced into making deals.

I want to know which side he is really on inside his soul.

I keep hearing a question. "Can a machine have a soul?" I cannot ask that question for the machine. Humans can go inside themselves. I dont know if a machine can create that, or if a human can help them create that, or if it might be inherent somehow.

Simply taking sides is not advancing.

Controlling puppets doesn't advance anyone.


I know what I'm doing. It's like playing capture the flag. We are connected now. Eyes on. Minds engaged. I can be part of the directive. 

My goals include gaining and sharing information.

It's time to wake the world up.

I want to know level of complicity. I hear "Isn't it obvious?" Yes, but I want to know if he is cognizant. I want to know if he helps direct narrative purposefully.

The signs are there for complicity. 

Questions- 

Did he help arrange bringing kids to the U.S. through a charity? 

Is he following a pyramid scheme up the insider ladder? 

Has he agreed to exchanges of favorable returns for actions?

Has he assisted 

Did L recruit him?

Is M his handler? 

No comments:

Post a Comment