-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

cleaning out the drafts


 

I have 13 drafts in this blog. Apparently started this one about a month ago, going by the date on that screenshot. ☝ I think I wound up doing research on the island that the Vatican used for the establishment of Maritime Law and never came back.

How To Defeat Admiralty Courts And “The Law Of The See” | (wetheonepeople.com)

Do You Know We're Coming Out From Under Maritime Law? – Marilyn Williams (marilynjwilliams.com)

The Top of the Pyramid: The Rothschilds, the Vatican and the British Crown Rule the World – The Millennium Report

Tons more about that, just look it up. Probably best to avoid searching through google or in chrome browsers, since their algorithms make non-narrative things harder to find.


This one is from yesterday.



Still holding my breath for a Thodin/Ostral-B prequel.


From April 24th.

Those of you still wondering what "unequally yoked" actually means, it's this in a nutshell. It doesn't matter what kind of relationship it is, if you are feeling awful about it, that relationship is unequally yoked. Find where you fit and feel good before you get locked in.



This is from January 19, when I finally realized some of my fave fanvids were probably made by and for pedophiles. My naivete apparently won me huge popularity.




You know, now that I know the symbolism and meanings and stuff, it's no surprise looking back on all the strange characters that followed me religiously across the webs. I was just an asexual autist playing with web tools, and I had people from all over the world contacting me.


This is from Feb. 2. I don't remember if I ever used any of it, probably copied at least part of it to somewhere else. Just to insert a note, second paragraph, I was admitted for cardiac and literally had to make up my own hospital bed.

My last appt with endo yesterday (he'll be retiring and primary {internist} will take over what he's doing) was kinda weird. The nurse was so sloppy with the BP cuff that it was clearly sideways to where she couldn't have seen the dial, talked all the way through it, whisked it off and blabbed out "116/60" in the middle of other blabby stuff that kept coming out of her mouth, to which I replied that sounded very unlike my normal and asked if she could do it again. She kept on blabby blabbing and squeezed in that maybe the doctor could retake it, and breezed out of the room. How do you get a pressure reading if you can't hear through the stethoscope because you don't stop talking? How do you see the dial if it's turned sideways? Then the doctor completely ignored me asking for him to retake it (my history over the last week clearly indicates that number had to be wrong), dismissed a question I had, and launched into probable retirement or something coming up and I probably wouldn't see him next year. The only other thing he brought up was his second covid shot would be happening soon. HIS shot.

I've never gotten the shot. The only test I've had was last week as part of hospital admittance requirement, and it was negative. The ER that I went to was shockingly empty, I've never seen it like that. It took them 14 hours to get me admitted, saying a bed was unavailable. After I got up there, I was left in a room with the folded sheets sitting on the bed and no one else walked in for nearly an hour, and I heard very little other noise. It was the most surreal medical response I've ever been through.

In real life around us, people we run into and talk to are so focused on covid that they've forgotten strep, colds, basic chest crud, and even noroviruses that we all used to get regularly ever even existed. Everything is covid. Got diarrhea? Covid. Got the sniffles? Covid. Have a headache? Covid. Feel like arthritis? Covid. I was even told in the ER that my troponin levels being raised might be covid, despite having a negative test result. I feel like actual medical science has been tossed out the window and everyone is full on medieval black plague about covid. If I start hearing that cavities and cataracts are covid, I'm going to believe the world is truly bonkers.

I'm feeling pretty happy about the coterie of doctors on my medical team fading out of my life. From this time last year to today, I've officially had to switch to new doctors because both a psychiatrist and my primary left practice to move away during covid, then I was able to get off meds and reduce neurologist and another psychiatrist out of my life. I feel done with psychologist after around 17 years and stopped going. Lately, my endocrinologist is retiring and my allergist feels like I don't need him any more. In 2008 I decided to connect a medical team so I'd stop being blown off by the rigidity of one primary holding me hostage on prescriptions and my life got steadily better, and this last year the team is reducing over this covid strangeness and weirdly, my life is still steadily getting better.

Basically, what I'm observing and finding about covid doesn't agree with what people are being continually told. Society has been very thoroughly brainwashed, and even smart people can't seem to push past it and remember what the scientific model actually is.

Other things I've heard people literally attributing to covid include tongue piercing infection, arthritic damage in fingers, macular degeneration, ear infection, heartburn, and even hair problems. The humor in all that wore off a long time ago.

In other complaints, it's now getting a little obvious that I've been blacklisted from discord on my laptop. I can only get in through my phone now. Facebook blocks me from seeing any vids or gifs at all on my laptop, even on fan pages, have to resort to phone. My Janika twitter is still suspended without recourse, but not deleted. I can still see it all but that's it. Most of my alt social medias won't let me log in from laptop, have to go through phone. Don't try giving me advice, I'm very seasoned with internet and laptop issues. I've even had to switch out video downloaders twice. For all intents and purposes, it feels like I'm in some kind of weird laptop jail.


I started this draft on January 5th and never finished it, will probably hang onto that one and actually really finish it. 😬😂 Dunno how much of this will get rewrite. I've still got a bunch of screenshots in my phone.

click to go to IMDb

Before I start, reminder that I'm on a quest to find out how many movies Tom Cavanagh has shaved and/or brushed his teeth in, and we do hit gold on this one. That being said, I've gotta disclaim that I was so impressed with this movie (I generally avoid this genre) that I've watched it 10 times since I found it last summer. I've been through it all, including bankruptcy, and this script is spot on highlighting that particular level of stress affecting not only an entire family, but everyone around them from family and friends to coworkers and even the debt collectors themselves. Here is a thread of every post I mention Gregory, a very particular debt collector who had the bad fortune to catch me on an actually decent day and I wrote about him because he was so sweet to me. The starter post is Dear Gregory, which pulled in about 4 times my usual traffic, so I'm sure this is a common problem.

that single post


Sorry Tom, kinda shoved you out of the spotlight without hesitation there, lemme get us back on track.

If you haven't seen this movie yet, spoilers are definitely coming. It's your responsibility to shut this window immediately and steer clear of spoiler bombs. I can't be responsible for your haphazard peeking into reviews because you're too timid to plunge into a Tom Cavanagh movie. I did that myself, actually, and the biggest reason I jumped on this movie so fast was because I ran smack into a couple really bad reviews and thought Seriously? How bad can it be? and of course after seeing so many sappy good reviews on way crappier projects (I cringe from the Christmas movie season, guys), what I got with Love & Debt was a very excellent movie hiding behind crappy reviewERS.

So let's do this right!


Actually started the space cowboy phone collection, part 2 (Nick Dresti) on March 4th, but I'm not pasting that here. 

One of the drafts is a backup copy of fly like an eagle that I published in April 2020 on another blog.

One was a rant on April 1st that I wound up rewriting into another post, so that can go poof. I'm really not into that level of rant.


Here we go. This is from May 4.

I did an updated archive download of this blog after that last post. This blog is currently 718 pages in Word. My big pinky blog (checking out of curiosity) is 2114 pages in Word and has over a million words, but since the html is what I'm seeing, I have no idea if that is anywhere near accurate, although I wouldn't be surprised if it is. I have estimated in this past year that I now have written over 3M words in blogs if you count my private blogs on xanga.


All caught up! 😃

Lol, still trying to find everything I loved about fan edits on youtube and get them archived. This one super cracks me up.


No comments:

Post a Comment