-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, November 2, 2020

too tired to fall asleep

 

click for fireflies art

On a more down to earth note, my eyes have declared all out war and the seasonal slime oozing my eyeballs half out of my face (autumn leaves, yay) is making it really hard to read. So of course I got up around 1:45 a.m. and started another book... I've been split shifting sleep with slamming my poor eyeballs through hours of reading material. I'm somehow managing to conquer CPAP with really good sleep channels, so I'm actually sleeping decently AND reading tons of stuff.

Putting this here for those who don't see my medias. This book is at 

https://gumroad.com/l/kidbythesideoftheroad





Martin Geddes also wrote a very nice shared document called On Q, you can download it from 

https://www.onq.martingeddes.com/



Have a great day, guys. 🍁☕🌻🍂


No comments:

Post a Comment