-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, November 28, 2020

I know this looks unreal because your TVs aren't telling you it exists

In the technology of QFS, the AI will be the one to operate all the trades and transactions whether it will be of currency investments or intercontinental transactions between the countries. AI will act according to the balance of trades and will remain unbiased which is the major quality of QFS.

I haven't checked analytics on Pinky twitter since at least 2018, I think, possibly longer. Pretty sure I've never had this many profile clicks in one month in all the years I've been on twitter. My top tweet had a Macy's parade hashtag in it, but not a single profile click.



My busiest linked post here in the last 30 days is QFS (Quantum Financial System).


I've been sharing stuff about QFS on another account since June. This should have been huge all over media, instead we got riots, violence, and virtually unpunished damage of entire city blocks dotted across the nation. When you guys finally find out what QFS is, you are NOT going to like any of your favorite news outlets for not telling you about this.

And another account. You wouldn't believe how many accounts were censored over this.


Anyone still cranking at each other on medias about the election, y'all need to wake up and figure out what's going on already. I've known for a couple years, I see it actually going down now, and it's so awesome that I'm not worried. I'm smart and cautious, yes, because the world is still very on edge, but after we get through this transition, we are going to have a great 2021.

I know it's hard to trust that things will be ok, and it's hard to stay positive when the world around us is so negative, but if you could plug in and know all the things I know, you'd be so relieved.

Nearly there.

Also this. Billionaire technocrats and the media companies they own hating on POTUS is because he's busting up their trafficking networks. Ask why 'news reporters' can't seem to uncover what's up with this kind of stuff continually leaking out the last couple years while social medias keep shutting down accounts trying to share this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment