-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, November 6, 2020

l'ombre du silence

click for know your meme

Shadowbanning is very tricky. It's one thing to realize your public platform, by extension from your social medias, is shadowbanned, it's another finding hard proof that your google analytics outright lies to you, essentially making you shadowbanned from your own self.

I have proof that at least one entire country is being blocked off my analytics. Blogger says it's there, google says nope, you were just seeing things.

Also, I still can't get into my own paid domains on wordpress. At all. This is very real. I have 3 wordpress sites that I can see just fine as a viewer but there is absolutely no way to log into. That option has been removed from my control.


This began this last August when I made a big deal about putting George magazine in my header on my named twitter, janikabanks. That was also the same day I shared a link from a Hollywood insider, a director naming names in the Hollywood pedophile scandals.

Despite this, I remain ranked above a 6 on webmii.


I used to be a much more interactive person on medias, back in the live tweet glory days. I've had very satisfying numbers on live tweet review articles as a review writer. I am still seen worldwide daily across my platform. I'm still reaching out and sharing. I'm sorry I'm not interacting more publicly. I hope once the dust settles (been through a lotta stirred up dust in my life) that I'll be getting back to casual yap.

In the meantime, I'm being punished for taking risks speaking out. I know that looks scary and ridiculously crazy and the peer pressure for you guys not to do that yourselves is immense. 

Sorta makes you wonder- 

  • Who could possibly have this kind of vendetta
  • Why in the world am I important enough to target
  • Who will get caught in my wake if they interact
  • How long is this going to last
  • Does this mean I actually hit a truth nail and have to be restricted
  • Does this make me dangerous 😂
  • Does this mean freedom of speech is really gone
  • If this is about John-John, why is it still a big deal
  • Are they afraid he's really alive
  • What could he possibly be doing to hurt them if he is
  • Will I get my platform back out of jail if I stop talking about him
  • How funny is it that Janika Banks keeps winding up in these messes?
😁

In the meantime, I'm wondering if this will work for gluten-free.



Also this on in the background. I love bossa nova. Bet you guys didn't know that. All the yapping I've done, so much you have no clue about me. 😄


No comments:

Post a Comment