-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, November 16, 2020

the going blank part is my favorite

click to get the wallpaper

Started last night.

Ok, inner focus back on priority, time to start planning out how this holiday season will go. I usually have all that mapped out at least 4-8 weeks before now because I brain flop so badly, but things are changing and I'm braining well enough nowadays to wing it.

First order of business was reconstructing a gluten free herbed bread I can use for stuffing later, along with cornbread. I've been playing around with 2 ingredient buttermilk bread, just stir enough into my baking mix to be almost too dry. Bake it off in tiny loaf pans so it'll cook through since its so dense. Today I stirred things into the mix before adding the buttermilk, playing around with flavors. Garlic and onion powders, basil, oregano, and rosemary, and a big handful of shredded cheese. Came out pretty decent. The texture and flavor is like an old world bread, dense and chewy, flavor is reminiscent of sourdough, super crusty. I love it. I may try a sundried tomato flavor sometime. But for now, maybe I'll add a bit of sage in the next batch and cube it up to dry out for stuffing. 






Nothing like dreaming you're in a very long line during a traffic check. That was weird and boring.



Bright sunny morning, zyrtec and benadryl with my coffee to offend the autumn leaf mold slime gods throwing a pox at me, 

Things to do today-

  • count out the coin bowl


Actually went completely blank after that. 😶 Caught myself staring at a shelf. I'm sure I'll find plenty of things to do. 😄

Ran into this fun vid over the weekend. 😀


No comments:

Post a Comment