-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, November 15, 2020

still in line for the brain chip, it would seem

You're right, my blogging has gone way off the Pinky path into Everything Else Land. 

We've been thinking about that. Now that the boomerang happened and pretty much locked the eventual happy ending into place, maybe we can relax and get back to 'me' a little bit more.

So, both daughters pregnant, holidays swiftly bearing down right at us, crazy cold wind blowing the sunshine around after a day of very chilly pounding rain, and this fight I'm having all summer and autumn with my eyes in what feels like the worst months of nonstop seasonal allergy year EVER, it has suddenly dawned on me that I could sure use a tiny warm compress kind of microwavable heating pad across my eyes, but then I'd need a neural link to read my phone. 😐

Other than that, things seem to be pretty awesome. At least for me. I'm mostly spaced out ignoring everyone. 😂


No comments:

Post a Comment