-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

I bin a bad Love Monkey



Sorry, guys, I got so distracted that I didn't realize I'd chopped off some of my content! This is what happens when you're juggling 5 things at a time. The most important screenshot came this close to the Tom Cavanagh shave or brush teeth challenge, so technically he's there but it never got filmed, so this one is a big old NO.

I do have a few more Tom ss for you tho, again, my bad for burying these under a pile of other stuff in my phone.


See, I thought the series was going toward these two eventually realizing they were each others' destinies, but either I'm a poor judge or this show turned into a cameo production to promote new music talent or something, but yeah.



Random snip click that wasn't blurry.



I looked up feckless, btw. Yes, seriously. I think it's dumb that the only types I hear use it in sentences, on film or in real life, are better-than-thou types. I'm assuming that means the writer throwing it into the dialogue was one of those types, which makes sense because this show is so jammed packed with dialogue and narrating scenes that I barely had time to register emotional shots before scene jumps. Not complaining, just observing. That's actually why I'm on my third watch now, because so much flies right by me. Anyway, I feel I have the right to observe this because I myself have been told a number of times I'm an intellectual snob, but I've never used feckless in my life, for real or in print. I feel like that line needs to be drawn between true intellectualism and showing off.



These next two are super random. You're welcome. I only got them because his makeup looks better than mine and I'm kind of jealous.





Ok, that's your Tom fix, gotta run. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment