-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, December 4, 2020

holy cow, google

Started yesterday.

Wtf 😖 I go look at my verified domains on Google search console for the first time in a digital century and the search references on the pinky dotcom for 2020 for Alex Lagina nude and naked add up to 84 for the year, and Rick Lagina died, dead, and death add up to 88, Rick Lagina bio, pictures, photos, married, single, shirtless, and eyebrows (seriously?) add up to 34. Rick Lagina fans is at 1, and Lagina brothers winery is at 1. Guys, those are all separate searches, and they add up to 208 queries that will link to that blog. Holy cow, google.



I'M NOT YOUR SECRETARY, BOYS. START A BLOG.

Just for that, here is a thread of all the posts I made over there mentioning "Lagina". You're welcome.


Good lord. 😑




Ok, let's catch up on some real life. Non-Lagina related. 🙄🤣 

So I got off those meds earlier this year, right, and I'm doing pretty good, but once in a blue moon I really gotta crank something because a flare is super suckage. I found another bottle of leftover tramadols from my gallbladder removal in 2017 and pop one of those about once a month, no big deal right. Wrong. This month my whole body said That's it, we're done, no more of this crap, and I crashed into this crazy weird protracted acute withdrawal that felt like a super nauseated anxiety attack and I still can't eat much at all without that recurring. I stopped everything, including antihistamines, and my body said THANK YOU and reeled me right off a zyrtec withdrawal cliff. Stopping years of zyrtec cold turkey has been described by some people as "hellish", and I'm here to confirm that 5 days out from that, I'm still bouncing in and out of the weirdest nauseating vertigo with full blown insomnia like I never had with anything else. And now, after months of godawful struggles with "seasonal allergies" that have had my eyes draining constantly, my face suddenly settled down today, and my eyes have about stopped tearing. I'm not fighting with my sinus, and now I'm finding out there is an ingredient in zyrtec that can set off 'reactions'. 🤔

So no more opioids EVER, and no more zyrtec, apparently.

Just hit me someone will be looking for Lagina something and run into my evil med synergy story. 😁😂


This is today.

Day 6 of zyrtec withdrawal after I got triggered into post acute withdrawal by the big once a month dose of tramadol that shut down being able handle anything on my stomach for days. The ONLY sleep I've gotten has come after a half tab of super low dose xanax every 36 hours, thankfully had some backstock after I got off that stuff and now looking like it's my holiday fallback if I go off track again. Zyrtec withdrawal help page suggested it. The old bell's palsy nerve damage is ringing like a bell, like having a nerve headache down my spine and shoulders and all over my face, sunlight triggering my eyes again, the nausea when that happens is delightful. That is stuff I haven't missed at all since first onset in 2004 that lasted for years. I have literally FINALLY been clear of that pain for over 6 months now, and boom, it's back because of a stupid med reaction.

In the meantime. 



You can go there and download that documentary for free, been there since August. Dunno about you guys, but I'm really done with overlords yanking fear chains. 




So this was fun. Here's the thread I started on twitter. 


The more you watch that, the more it starts looking like a false flag threat of some kind. I wasn't familiar at all with anything Armenian, so I did a free association search on my phone, as shown in the thread I made, and wound up at this article.

How Armenian-Americans Became “White”: A Brief History

I had to stop there to do something, but I picked back up here on the laptop and ran into this 2020 article. 

Basically, if American judges allowed a culture of immigrants to gain citizenship based on their degree of whiteness but 'legally' forced them to abandon their culture in so doing, stating they had to 'act white' and fit in, in order to be treated like whites, my question is- Who the heck is behind that? Who are the judges? Who created that thing in the first place? And are they related to the same black hats in charge today, namely Illuminati bloodline families controlling governments all over the world?

Because if that is true, THAT is where Black Lives Matter was truly born.

It's not whites in general, it's very specific whites who believe they are bloodline nobility and part of the plan to run the world as masters.

And dang if that isn't exactly what is in the covid documentary I linked up there.

Anyway, clues in the vid include a closeup on clippings of dolls and a pin, which I didn't screenshot for the thread, but here it is now.


The song says she keeps her dolls in a diamond box for when she needs them.

Do you guys remember my Dollmaker post? So 'dolls' in that post are people whose minds have been splintered so they can be programmed to do whatever they are told, and I showed how long this has been part of our entertainment history.

Where would you keep 'dolls'? A diamond box? Well, the white hats have been blowing up a lotta DUMBs all over the world lately, rescuing CHILDREN by the millions.

And then the song is about needing to patch the 911 line, which I'm taking to mean either the disrupted adrenochrome supply or it's time to set up another humongous false flag. There are plenty of hints about a big accident, lots of blood, and what looks like the sort of damage that requires full emergency response, including a helicopter and the Red Cross, which one could contend is an alt emergency supply for possibly lower quality adrenachrome. Anons on twitter meticulously sourced all that over the last 2 years, and many of us know now that signaling goes on out in the open between the elite and all their many minions.

The Armenian hints have something to do with another BLM uprising, how much you wanna bet.

I'm going to just drop it there. Go dig if you find all this curious.



P.S. Her 'bloody mask' is in the wrong place... 😂 That's a head injury, you know that, right. She's been programmed.


This post courtesy of Pinky


and Jacky 


pinkybluejacky.


No comments:

Post a Comment