-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, November 25, 2021

burnt feed


On Tuesday the 16th at exactly 5:39:19 p.m., some of my blogger domains were simultaneously updated for inbound links. Not all of them. Just particular ones.

Just thought that was interesting because I'd never seen that before and because it was so precise. I have no idea why that happened.

Also, despite blogger's feedburner analytics no longer being supported, I can at least see through blogger referrals that linkbacks from my old feed burners are being shared more than direct links back to my blogs nowadays. I don't mean just bookmarked, I mean posted as links. The top two are Stefani and the biggest military operation in human history, which is very interesting because neither one of them are on a blog that got synched with the simultaneous update. Because the link shares are to feedburner, I don't get direct stats on these through blogger itself, so I really have no idea how many eyes on have happened now since they've dropped detailed analytics. The weird part is that the busiest feed burner link for a count of eyes-on go to a blog that feedburner doesn't even originate from. I'm in brain fry from Turkey Day, so I'm not going to try to figure that one out.



Anyway, the feedburner address to this blog is still easy to get to if you want to slip in slyly where I don't really see you, just go to Pink Feldspar - powered by FeedBurner.


No comments:

Post a Comment