-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

new world order and the resistance


Google analytics is telling me that the bounce rate on this blog for all of 2021 is 50%. Considering how very saturated this blog is with links, I'm not surprised. I pepper so many links into everything I post or have in widgets that people can't help but click.

Every post I've made with Sacha Stone in it, though, has an extremely high bounce rate, which means they leave without clicking anything on my blog. I'm not what they were looking for. I linked his name directly to his current website for you there. You're welcome. Since a larger percentage of readers came for him than nearly anything else this year, I guess it would be nice of me to help you find him. His big thing is the Lazarus Initiative, which is very cool. You can also find vids he's put on bitchute, plus he's on twitter and facebook. He may have more, but that's a good start.


Readers coming in on mobile for my QFS (quantum financial system) post have been the most consistently interactive, scouring my blog for more information, which I can only copy from other sources, so allow me to offer a direct link to the guy who knows most about it. Charlie Ward was commissioned to work with the white hat military moving the world's gold out of the Vatican tunnels back to it's proper owners around the world. Someone in Spain doesn't like me sharing his stuff on twitter, got a phone call last week from Spain that left a message 2 hours after an identical message came in from the States, and neither has called back again, which was pretty wild but happened on a day I had shared quite a lot of linked sourced information on twitter that doesn't make it onto regular media. They really don't want you guys knowing what the quantum financial system is because it's different from their Great Reset in that it will actually bring debt forgiveness, not just throw FIAT backed checks at you from a government who is telling you that you will be happy in the future when you own nothing. Some of us are mocking that with #metameth tags. They don't like that. Anyway, I saw that original video roll out pretty much live and happened to snag the whole lot of screenshots because I knew it would disappear really fast because youtube was on a cancel spree, and I was right, and that's how my own blog post got so popular. Anyway, Charlie has that original on his official site, and you can see from the date there how long it has been public. Some of us knew about it even before that because we were encouraged to study it in some of our Q groups on discord, many of which were also removed and all the archives with them.


If you are thinking something isn't real because you aren't seeing it on your news screens, it's because mainstream medias and the oligarchs who own them don't want you to know that there is such a thing as debt forgiveness coming. They want your hard earned money, and they'd like to keep playing that game of keeping you in debt the rest of your lives while they sit like fat cats on top of the world. That credit system is actually illegal, but they've got it all set up in such a way that you think loan sharking through credit systems is awesome. You believe your credit score is one of the most important things in you lives. Your social credit score will soon overtake that and ruin what's left of your freedoms, but the QFS is the opposite of all that and you will enjoy life way more once it's finalized.


But enough about my blog. Now you need to go find out why you can't catch covid. I've never been vaccinated for covid, been around people all I want, and I barely had one very mild cold in the last couple of years, and that's it. Oh, yeah, and the ONLY time I mask is when I'm forced to wear one just to see a doctor for something, like getting my eye exam, or a blood draw to check on my thyroid. I used to be the one who got sick continually and had the compromised immune system for a couple of decades, but that's all over now. Once I realized that I stopped getting sick after I missed a flu shot and started taking vitamin D, seriously completely stopped getting sick, I started experimenting with exposure to sick people, and I'm not 'picking up' anything that is called a virus. The only thing I've been treated for in the last 3 years is a sinus infection, which is bacterial. Click this snip for the real science behind why you can't catch covid.



If you'd like to know more about what 'covid' really is, 👉this👈 is a very excellent research. Check out it's imdb page. Trivia- "The Plandemic documentary series is one of the most viewed (more than one billion views) and most censored documentaries ever made." "Plandemic Indoctornation holds the world-record for the largest live stream premiere of a documentary film with 1,900,000 unique viewers." I'm finding out there is also a sequel.


I can't help you if you don't take a little time and check all this out. No one can help you. Your futures will play out like a scifi horror, and I am so sorry for that. All I can say at that point is I love you, and I'm sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment