-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, November 4, 2021

voice of Q

snips click to sources


Crazy busy couple of weeks. Thyroid back in normal range, yay. Eyes perfectly healthy for my age even after the last 9 months of hypertensive breakouts (now under control), prescription stayed exactly the same. Was exposed to hand-foot-mouth during babysitting with no repercussions whatsoever. Likely also exposed to a norovirus ripping around and a 'bad cold' everyone seems to be getting with barely a blip on my internal radar. Still taking vitamins, especially D, CoQ10, and particularly a stress B with a nice dose of C and zinc that I alternate with a multiple that also has selenium. Fall allergies showed up with the leaves falling, but other than that, I seem to be doing fabulous. I don't mask and I've never had a covid shot of any kind. I've already been through years of chronic health fail that left me nearly immobilized and suffering nerve and soft tissue damage for so many years that I thought I'd be dead by now. Everything changed in 2014 when I got completely off all wheat (GMO, Monsanto), kept changing as I changed the rest of my diet away from junk and carb loading, then a doctor found out I was vitamin D deficient and started me on D last year, and then accidentally discovered I wasn't getting sick at all like everyone else was after I missed a flu shot (2020) after years of religious flu shots.




My big health dive started right after a flu shot on Nov 6, 2007 and lasted for many years, but I never connected that together for a long time, although my sister did. I got sick with EVERYTHING that came along, including life threatening cytomegalovirus that got so bad I was tested for hepatitis and my doctor at the time even speculated I might have an autoimmune liver disease. I'd already been living with lupus after working overnight stat in a hospital for 3 months (pre mandatory gloves with very strong cleaners) where I was exposed to many things (including a mercury spill) while I was also going through the worst of my alcoholism, all of which I believe contributed to massive autoimmune fail. So you can imagine 30 years of my life in autoimmune flares, ongoing nerve fails (which a car accident at 19 started), loss of function and the ability to self care, and living on antibiotics every 3 months like clockwork. That seems to be over now. I haven't had an autoimmune flare since 2014, and the rest of my health has been repairing since then. So yeah, it's a huge deal that I'm not getting sick nowadays while everyone else is. You might wanna pay attention to what I'm saying about that kind of stuff. Stop getting shots, change your diet, take vitamins, get some real rest, turn off the TV and think about things that make you feel good, move around more because our bodies are made to move, and love your people. These things heal us because they are natural and good. Unnatural things and worry and fear make us sick.





Doing a major sweep on household chores this week, next week I finalize packing. Heading out again, ready for the road. Perfect time of year for it. I mean, hopefully gas shortages don't stop me, right. Things to do, places to go, people to see.




Eating lotsa veg, lately hungry for parmed zucchini and yellow squash, cauliflower and dip, sweet potato fries, steamed broccoli. Have way more energy eating like that. Birthday week was a binge week, sank like a rock into lethargy. That's over. Finally made buttermilk ice cream for the first time this week, interestingly weird but feels way better on my stomach than regular ice cream. Buttermilk is also good for you. 👉 buttermilk nutrition



Our neighborhood is getting another fiber upgrade. We're already on fiber, but now they've got a window of so many days to upgrade and keep our internet on. Can't help wondering if this is part of the new quantum internet.





No comments:

Post a Comment