-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, November 1, 2021

the realist deal

 


Most read post over the last 30 days out of all my blogs was electric sheep and windmills.

Most read post over the last 3 months out of all my blogs was electric sheep and windmills.

Most read post over the last 6 months out of all my blogs was cosmic target.

Most read post over the last 365 days was cosmic target.

My all-time most read post ever is Zev vs Xev.



I'm very happy with these stats, which are still coming in from all over the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment