-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Question the Chicken

 

thanx to Flashkid669


Labor Day weekend starting, BBQ'd ribs yesterday, going full pancake breakfast all weekend, and I even made a cake to go with ice cream, calories be damned. Ok, I'm still watching that, not sure how but still keeping 8 pounds off since new year's. Nearly squeaky clean from extraneous meds now, so here's hoping my metabolism snaps back this fall and I can continue.

So that twitter avatar got updated. No more 'chicken on the fence looking at Q' motif. Solid star spangled chicken now.


Pinky still has over 2K followers, and some even still interact a little, very surprising to me.


Janika is still severely shadowbanned over the JFK Jr owned George Magazine in the header.


Wo wait a sec, the search suggestion ban has been lifted, it's been exactly a month since they slapped a 3/4 ban on me. Gotta snip that timestamp. When I checked last night that was still under a suggestion ban. Wonder if the others will fall off sometime. That's a pretty strict set of bans and I was never notified by twitter at all.


Again I ask- Why is it such a big deal to have to shadowban over a dead guy and a 20 year old magazine????


MAYBE BECAUSE HE'S REALLY ALIVE. Guess we'll find out. From that wikipedia page-

By partly concealing, or making a user's contributions invisible or less prominent to other members of the service, the hope may be that in the absence of reactions to their comments, the problematic or otherwise out-of-favour user will become bored or frustrated and leave the site, and that spammers and trolls will not create new accounts.


Considering how inactive that twitter account has been for years in the first place, that's actually pretty hilarious. I think the reason they hit that account so hard is because I still get tagged nearly every single day there, if not daily. I cannot slight friends who keep me in a tag thread for months and months and months... 💖💗💓💕💟💞💝💘💋

And I do check up on y'all's instagrams and whatnot. I see you. 😘 

Speaking of instagram, mine is ducklords, anyone can go see who I follow, and for those I'm not following in the same extended group, I'm probably following from another account, and I still see all your stuff regardless because the rest of the group activities show up in my feed. 

Aaaaaand now that I've brought all that up, I've heard quite strongly from several directions that youtube might go through either a blackout or a complete shutdown soon and we're getting alerts to download all our content offline before that happens, so here's your heads up. And while I'm at it, there is in fact a new unhackable quantum internet coming. Q42 had us looking up all that stuff 2 years ago, so I'd take that one seriously, guys.


I've been saying on blogs for years that I've been expecting ALL my content to be wiped out at some point over dirty nuke EMP taking down our grid or something, so I've been downloading some of my stuff onto back up drives, flash drives, etc.

And you all know about quantum phones by now, right. You're savvy with a nice IQ, don't tell me you don't know about this yet.


I know, all the 'news' is so obsessed with covid and elections that we don't hear much else, do we? I'm surprised I haven't lost my facebook account yet with all the 'alt' news I link to.

I've gotta get bizzy. Here, have some new Harrison/Harry Wells fanvids coming out lately. You can tell The Flash fans are hanging onto Harrison to get them through the covid blues. You're welcome.






















Happy Labor Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment