-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

extrapolating from incomplete data



Operation Behind the Dresser continues behind the scenes, coming soon- more blast from the past pix!!! I know, you guys are wondering what the crap could possibly be taking so long. Over the summer I've gotten 4 giant sacks of paper trash ground up and hauled out (stacks of years of EOBs, bank statements, etc, you learn to keep everything once you've been through rigorous bankruptcy and disability hearings), a giant pile of pillows moved (I want on a pillow spree over the last 3 years between all the physical therapy on my neck, 3 surgeries, CPAP adjusting, amongst other stuff), a pile of stuff between my bed and the nearest window that already started getting loaded onto blogs as pix and Sliders fanfic, a big sack of just plain junk that needed to go away forever, clothes sorted into donation sacks, a college mapping project I finally got photographed and uploaded, and more, I won't bore you into a coma. But yeah, just ran into loads more pictures I'll work on getting into a post here soon. 😃

This has kind of been a longish week already for me, intense cosmically timed headache that made more sense when I ran into this tweet yesterday. 


So Q has been saying "dark to light" for nearly 3 years now. That Q drop can be found -here-. What is being forced into the light? Let's check that youtube vid.




When you click over to youtube and check comments, you can see hundreds and hundreds of people who showed up in real time together from all over the world, nearly 1000 of us showed up in comments and clicks all together, which was so moving that some of us wept and prayed for the world. One person said that looks like a funeral wreath, and to me it looks like the shadow of a dove flying away.

If you are not yet aware, tunnel rescues all over the world have been going on for months and months and more months. Very deep old tunnels full of PEOPLE. Hundreds of thousands of children right down to tiny tots and even babies, in cages in giant state of the art labs, others crawling in the dark, feeding off whatever they can find (each other), all of them hostage, some of them what looks like generations. Some are mutated and mangled, skin so fragile that it 'melts' when brought up into the sunlight and they die. The 'ventilators' Trump had companies working on are med beds, and the medical ships he had set up on either U.S. coast were for the tunnel rescues. It was easy to use covid as a cover while that was going on. This information was easy enough to find once you bumped into any anon bringing it up, but the problem was a massive social media tide turned against anyone trying to share the truth. Big tech are all complicit in helping mainstream media in the massive coverup of child kidnapping, trafficking, torture, rape, slavery, and murder over several decades. Think about that for awhile. They KNEW.

What is being forced into the light is TRUTH. The truth of our planet. I have called our planet the Weeping World. 


I choose a mortal life


Living, learning, loving, leaving,
Giving, growing, gaining, grieving,
Mindful muses interweaving
Everlasting self-perceiving...

In our last lives we did not yet know how to weep. We are on the weeping world now. Everyone who comes here must weep to move forward on the board, climb higher in the rank. It's a risky world- some are irreparably broken and get stuck, or worse, make the weeping harder. Some freeze up and forget, some fire up and torment. Some feel sick of it, some find strength in it, but in the end, we all learn what weeping means. We learn cost.

Pinky is on break. Bluejacky is posting while Janika works. We aren't sure where Yablo is. Pinky said we could autoschedule and not worry about linking, because it's still kind of checking in. Besides, some know where Pinky is, and that is enough.




Fans love the idea that Obi Wan could feel a planet full of people cry out in anguish and then abruptly cease. They won't listen to those of us who say we can feel this happening on our own planet.

I've never claimed to be empathic or psychic, but I know and have stated in some places that I feel strongly bound to our earth and have struggled all my life to feel like part of the human race. I emphatically said as a child that I didn't want to be human. I've reclused through much of my adult life. I have worked very hard to be here with people. I've always known since I was a child that I came back for a reason, and I figured out as an adult that reason is to write what I feel and know, and to hold the line against the dark.

This week, anons around the world wept for another massive group of hundreds of thousands of children who were too frail to even be rescued into the light.

You guys need to know this. This needs to be streaming on every news station. Elections be damned. Riots and movements would completely stop, we'd be so stunned. We'd all be so sick at what the richest of the very richest rich have done to our world and all the horrible secrets they hid from us all this time.




And in one fell swoop we would all come out of our houses, burn our slave masks, and demand all our governments step down.




~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, that was rough.

Back to my personal week. We got through all that Labor Day weekend food without major damage 😂 and now I just want plain food. The heat and humidity has sucked, plus now we have a boil order. Get this, I was deep cleaning bathrooms a couple days ago and when I flushed toilets after cleaning there was zero water pressure, which is really weird because we have a community well with one of those collection towers that keeps water pressure going to all of us even if the pump goes out. Well, someone near the 'top' of the subdivision closer to that tower bought an undeveloped lot and took a backhoe in there without checking the lot maps first for the ground lines, decided to try pulling a stump out by the roots instead of burning it down with poison or charcoal, ripped the main line and all the beautiful water drained out down his hill. The backwash into the lines from the stump hole filled with muddy water was so bad that when we did get pressure back, our toilets filled up with muddy water, and we're over half a mile away. That means the entire community has to wait for all the muddy water to wash through the lines and the well to be heavily chlorinated and tested over a period of probably about 2 weeks before we can use the water to wash dishes and laundry, much less cook and drink. We'll have to replace our osmosis collection system (like home distilling only better) and I'm going to nuke my washing machine with bleach once we get the all clear. Scott went out and bought 10 gallons of water to keep on hand for cooking and brushing teeth and washing hair and stuff. There's no way I'm getting into a shower until they've got that cleaned up. I've seen what ground water parasites can do to one's skin and gut.

It's funny because I was just thinking a few days before that how we are all so accustomed to wasting water, like gallons of it doing a few dishes, and when you do a few dishes out of jugs of water you watch that go really fast. We're using paper plates and plasticware and now I'm thinking what a waste that is, as well. I've known people with dysentery, so no way I'm going to just use the water as is. Well water is a big deal to pay attention to.

Despite all this and the ongoing weird 'sad' headache, I'm doing ok and not feeling particularly down or anything. Just taking it slow through the rest of the week, focusing on my own things, making discoveries as I keep digging out from under in my bedroom. Funny how a tiny kiddo showing up can divert a household into crisis management. 😂

Ok, fun time! I need to get busy again. 💗 Pray for world healing, guys. 💝 And love each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment