-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, May 15, 2020

operation behind the dresser

For the guy who called me a chicken shit on Twitter
for not showing my face
I'll post screenshots lower down

Super facepalm bumping stuff behind my dresser today, so now I've got to make a plan to get it pulled out sometime to retrieve things... Really need a backboard on that.

Ran into some money I hid from myself months ago (a lot), put it somewhere else, promptly forgot all about it again. And a visa gift card. I keep telling people my memory is bad. I am starting to wonder which me does these things that I promptly forget. Like just how much am I literally switching back and forth through any given day?

And while I'm on that, I'm noticing last couple weeks that I can fumble and typo terribly in one frame of mind and then smoothly keyboard in another, and this has lately been extremely costly on the minecraft server I tech-mod. Like falling right out of the world and losing entire expensive inventories (survival server) 3 times in one weekend after garbling up mode switching commands. It suddenly dawned on me I was fighting over control of my hands. I think we share gaming.

And don't get me started on socks. Pinky demanded only novelty footies for years, after earlier years of lace cuffed ankle dress socks, and knee highs years before that. Now all I want is soft. Not fluffy, not cute, just soft. My socks history over the years might be as telling as anything. I was mismating many years before it got trendy. Same with earrings.

~~~~~~~

Ok, this was the twitter thing. I was responding to a Newsweek tweet.





And then I checked out his twitter and he's all smooth showing us how to be nice on twitter as a matter of being professional and cracked up laughing.

A snowflake, for those not in with the lingo, is a person who can't handle someone shaking their belief tree. Apparently I disturbed him so terribly that he destroyed his own professionalism.

Anyway, he'll probably never find this, unlike some of you guys who always manage to track me down. I pulled myself off twitter before I could mock him for being a smooth dickless dickface. Musta been having a bad day. Hope he figures himself out. Hey, I used to be a jerk, too. Live and learn, right.



No comments:

Post a Comment