-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 3, 2020

contents unavailable


Woke up from a dream about Walter Cronkite. Not a clue where that even came from, but he'd have been around in the past life I think I had before this one.

One of the articles I read before meeting my new psychiatrist said to expect that level of interaction to heighten a depressive episode afterward. Boy, they weren't kidding. However, it's been very interesting watching Pinky and Jacky shuffling back and forth since then. At least it's not outright sabotage any more. I think the honesty is helping tremendously.

Finally dealing for real with dissociative disorder. All these years, alone with myself in pieces, and it took this long to get someone to discuss it with me, partly because so much of it was hidden from myself for so long. Imagine living like that all your life and no one you know even questions it.

I'm still here. I was very thoroughly questioned again about suicide and self harm. It's been a group effort inside my head stopping the sabotage every single day.



No comments:

Post a Comment