-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Monday, May 18, 2020

Pinky rain, Piiinky rain....



Ok, ok, I let Pinky pick out the beacon color yesterday. We really did struggle for a couple minutes there, fighting over blue or pink. All from scratch in survival.

I ran into the most beautiful fractal youtube vids this week and decided to do a tiny tier patron support, I'll post those below. While I was wrestling with a password update and 2 step verification on my patreon account (I like throwing a buck or two at someone once in awhile), it prompted me to make my own creator account. So I did. I'm not going to link it anywhere else. 😂 It's just there for the next time someone gets mad at me when I turn down a funding offer. Yes, that has happened. More than once, yea verily.
https://www.patreon.com/aspienado

I was hoping to get out into town today, but we had another sorta cold front with way more rain come through overnight kinking things back up, so I'm still not walking easily yet even though I did really well yesterday. Pretty sure just getting in and out of my car would make it worse right now. I'm not upset about it or anything, actually kinda surprised how well this year has gone. Best year out of the last ... 16. Maybe longer, but at the very least that. Can't complain. I just really wanted to get that cash I found into the bank. I'd tell you guys the amount, yes, hid a big wad of cash, promptly fell out of my head, didn't even think of it for 4 months, and then accidentally ran into it a few days ago and then had to connect my remembering dots. Anyway, no, not going to tell you how much. MUCH.

Ok, here are those vids. I was needing these so bad. The second they started (was laying down watching my phone both times), I forgot all about everything else and just floated right into them. If you want really hi def you can do patreon support and get downloads from their patreon page. Pretty awesome.





No comments:

Post a Comment