-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, May 7, 2020

last chance? sure hope not


I'm bad, didn't mean for that to be a teaser. I just thought it was funny when I ran across it a long time ago.

In case you're lost in the whole who's good and bad thing in whatever news they're not telling us and you're getting wind of in social media camps that keep getting taken down. Loads of links in here, covers everything from the NESARA rollout to the kid rescues to the big China war ramping up. They're saying 3-6 months adapting into the new gold standard system that locks out the elite billion and trillionaires who've been running the planet, covid as a 'plandemic' / 'scamdemic' to get everyone innoculated with tech so we'd be more remote controllable. Truth is way more interesting than fiction, guys. I stopped watching TV over the last two years keeping up with all this stuff.
Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of May 7, 2020

Also, it's been cool learning about Schumann Resonance. You can follow them on twitter for live updates.
Understanding the Schumann Resonance and its Effect on You!

This next paragraph clicks to another very interesting source.

I've been reading tons of stuff every day on all kinds of things. Four very thick books arrived in the mail last week, I'll soon be starting on those as well.

Get to see my insurance rep today about switching to a new medigap F plan. My current is about to go up $75 a month, not a good sign for companies taking advantage of covid with all the stimulus being set up for businesses, pretty sure they'll get into trouble down the road. That $75 a month represents a 15% bite out of my locked income.

Dunno if this vid will disappear, it's been removed I don't know how many times from multiple sources in the last 48 hours. If you want answers, gotta keep up.

(there was a vid here)

And someone just fucking fucked with this blog post right in front of my face, wish I'd been recording my screen. The second I included that vid, the entire post blanked out paragraph by paragraph, came back completely out of format and I had to refix that. I have never in my years of blogging EVER seen anything like that happen, even with the 'live blogging' things I share. Seriously, everything we do is being monitored in real time, guys. I, for one, am going to enjoy Big Brother going down. :edit: I have had my remote allow thingy turned off for most of the life of this laptop (years) so that shouldn't have even been possible. Think about that for awhile.

And now the vid has completely disappeared, within a minute of putting it into the editor. I've never in my life seen that happen, either.
HERE IS A LINK. Let's see if it holds.
https://youtu.be/n53K4AzOh4U

K, it's been a few minutes. Wow.

I keep telling you guys live blogging is real.

Anyway, point being made, thank you blogger (and Google who owns blogger), is that anyone trying to get that particular truth out, you're just screwed. If it were just a conspiracy theory, anyone getting hit could sue for slander. This is no conspiracy theory. This is actively being deleted truth bomb all over the internet.

I've been playing around with this now that pretty much no one is paying attention to this particular blog, and this is worse than being hit by Langley in 2009. I couldn't even write the word Obama (regardless of content) without immediate traffic that literally said Langley.

Remember this post? wetware on a prison planet
And this one? a breeze of change flicking the leaves

If you guys aren't paying attention, this is the part where it's almost too late to wake up.

Time to get my day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment