-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, May 27, 2020

hanging up


Swiped that off a friend.

Feeling the recluse life calling. I've not been able to truly recluse since 2012.

Who knows, maybe I'll get back to work. That reminds me, the support call I got through remarkably well with my domain pointer not working will be a do-over. Not sure what's happening but the pointer snapped backward again.

~~~~~~~~

Interesting convo with myself driving into town, more dots connecting. Funny how memories hide until you unlock in the correct sequence of thoughts.

But yeah. Time for some space.


No comments:

Post a Comment