-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, May 14, 2020

I bin a bad monkey


Thorough recon across all my public blogger blogs in the last 12 hours out of the blue on what I consider a really dead week, hundreds of hits reading every post. Yes, hard not to notice. You know, like suddenly Ukraine needs to know everything I've ever done, or Ecuador suddenly takes an interest in me as a person, and a few other countries not hitting quite so hard but equally not my usual traffic, and the U.S. visitor going through 98 clicks was a bit (suspicious, ridiculous, obsessive, fill in the blank).

Hundreds. Of. Clicks.

Guys, I only got 11 clicks linking the last post to my qanon twitter. I'm not a big deal.


*sigh*

Well, if anything, I guess this does demonstrate the extreme state of panic they keep saying the deep state is in, I dunno.

Or,... I am a big deal. A really big deal. Because I am a free American and I don't cringe and obey unconstitutional high pressure fear response.


No comments:

Post a Comment