-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Sunday, May 31, 2020

percents and stuff


Blogger has finally forced me over to the new editor. I'm super underwhelmed on mobile. Not really caring right now beyond that. Well, honestly, I'm loving it on laptop, finally started another work post.

I'm reaching some new years resolution goals, yay. It's been grueling but my last 365 days of 4 or more hours a night on cpap is 70% now. After how awful last year was for using that, between a double surgery, many weekends babysitting overnight, and severe hay fever, it's amazing I'm pulling that average use up this high. I've had to be stringent like crazy since new year to drag that up. The goal is to meet my cost contract, and I see my sleep doctor in a few weeks to report in. There's no way we can afford me going off contract.

I've officially lost two doctors this year now. I'll be establishing with a new primary this summer. Friday felt strange the rest of the day after finding that out. This one literally turned my life around in 2011. Pretty sure I wouldn't be here if he hadn't. Guess he's retiring. We all have our aging parent stuff, and I know how hard getting through mine was.

Rescheduling my daily life to be more reclusive was awesome this last week. I think I'll keep doing that. It really is helping me get more stuff done. Nothing like going more reclused after a nationwide lockdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment