-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2020

my 36th



Old pix, as promised. This was 23 years ago come October. I got a spider cake!!! 😱🕷🕸

I used to pretend all these kiddos were mine. 😄 I ran all over town with them and people I ran into from college really thought they were, lol. Oldest is mine, next is Scott's girl, the boys are his sister's. Buncha cuties!

I don't know how we got such a good shot of him here, he's usually the most uncooperative person in the house for party pix. Imagine if I'd had a camera phone back then. Super hawtie.



Mr. Cool and the Kids. 


I found way more pix, but I'll get more up another day.

Gotta run again. Have fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment