-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, September 10, 2020

naughty twitter

So I've had this blog verified as a property for about 3 weeks because I got curious. In the last 3 weeks I can see-

  • 87% of my traffic is mobile.
  • 82% of the page views are from the U.S.
  • I learned that we have a city in the U.S. named Fuquay-Varina. All my years blogging and I've never seen that before (some of you know I love maps.)
  • Twitter is really doing me dirty for referrals. I knew one of my accounts was shadowbanned, apparently they all are. Blogger says I'm not allowed to see twitter sending visits even when I have solid proof my only link is on a twitter and I got visits within a minute of posting the link. Twitter analytics agrees that nothing happened. Google analytics didn't realize it wasn't supposed to let me know and blabbed.
That's pretty much what I wanted to confirm.

Anyway, if any of you have websites or whatever and wonder why traffic dropped off, it didn't. My traffic has been fine across all my blogs, in fact, I've had some really wild days through the summer. People are finding me just fine. The reason I keep this blog so slow is so I can really see what's happening, as opposed to pinkyguerrero.com where I get so much crazy traffic that I can't set up a control because it gets buried.

So don't let the dropping numbers get you down!!! They are being mean to some of us on purpose because big tech likes slitting its wrists throwing tantrums over who gets to speak up with political opinions, and I just proved that blogger is involved.

See, if I had a really cool traffic map like intel dinar chronicles (they get millions of hits), I'd be able to see visitors without stupid twitter and blogger telling me numbers. (I can't see the map on Chrome, I have to go to Edge browser.) Anyway, I got s screenshot, you can click it and go to their map page, and there you can turn it into a globe if you want.





The reason I don't put a map like that on this blog is because the traffic is so slow that some visitors would feel like they stick out like sore thumbs. I'm not here to make lurkers self conscious.

Those of you who miss me gabbing stats, I want you to know that several people have asked me over the summer to get a good statistics project set up again. After years of stat gabbing, it feels weird that I'm like meh, who cares, right. I'm thinking about it. Not sure if I wanna commit again.

Dang it, I just accidentally removed a vid from a playlist because the page was loading too slowly. 😑 wtf is up with slow internet lately.

Woops, just nearly did it again. My mouse keeps grabbing and throwing things. 😡

Anyway, have another person's obsession. We are everywhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment