-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Qphamism

This got pretty long, so pack like you're going on a camping trip, you'll need food and water for a couple of days, keep your tech on a charger, and brace for a massive think piece. Disclaimer for those new to me- This post is my personal curiosity-inspired free association style deep slide through things that catch my attention and is not intended as journalistic reporting or truther blogging. This is me having fun with the weird way my head works on a blog, so take it with a grain (or a tubful) of salt. Pics and snips should click to sources. Special shoutout to Australia currently in super lockdown while hundreds of thousands of tunnel rescues are going on, more info here.



I'm going to see if I can summarize a years-long thought process. What is triggering this continuing thought process today (9-5-20) is an episode of The Flash called A Girl Named Sue wherein the next baddie has Iris trapped in a mirrorverse, and part of her cover story is that she tried to escape 1,322 times. Anyone who knows Skull and Crossbones knows that 322 is the Brotherhood of Death, and that they are tied to MK Ultra mind control programming, which you can see summed up in this video. Part of the programming involves splitting the mind into personalities that can be summoned with trigger words, and these controllable personalities remain trapped behind a sort of mental funhouse of mirrors, if you will, demonstrated in this video series. Some horror movies use mirrors as the fear factor, and many film scenes in a variety of shows use mirrors on sets to indicate that as person is experiencing conflicted thinking. Mirror imagery is very powerful. I did a short writeup about mirrors in Sherlock in my post f(x) where x = "reflection John". "So we're inside Sherlock's mind palace, not just watching him watch himself, but watching him watching himself ignore his own reflection in a mind palace mirror."

Right off the bat, I need to disclaim that the writers of this episode of The Flash probably didn't have any idea they were creating a weird crossover link to something as dark as Skull and Bones, but they certainly signaled that Eva McCulloch was a bad guy with that number popping out of her mouth, whether they meant to do that or not. Normally these things mean nothing, except it getting my attention is part of an ongoing list of very coincidental items I keep noticing throughout the entire series, and across other shows over a number of years. So what I need to do now is start at the beginning of this process.

I wrote on May 29, 2015 that I ran into hard evidence of MK Ultra being used in Mennonite groups across the United States, except I didn't write it out as clearly as that. The link I found has been scrubbed since then, no cache to be had, BUT I did find that blog on a very lengthy blog list of scrubbed sites with the tagline "In response to Tory Gov's complete indifference to the opinion of the electorate." Someone is keeping track of scrubbed blogs containing some very damning evidence.

That post on May 29, 2015 also contained a dream I had, which I will copy here.

No, I'm not telling you last night's dream. But it was very weird. It was like the world was becoming synchronized and everyone was being channeled into their favorite drugs and religions and then grouped up for strange mental exercises that broke down their safety barriers (killed the red flags and warning whistles going off in their heads) until everyone was happily wasted and cooperating like drones doing things they'd have resisted doing otherwise. In my dream I had figured it out and managed to evade most of the mind numbing by weaving my way through the groups, but eventually it all caught up with me, someone managed to get me drugged, and I eventually caved to being initiated into a group. I wasn't at all pleased, but what could I do? The only way out was rebelling and being relocated by the overseers, which I already knew meant disappearing and being killed. The groups weren't told that, they thought the people who left just went to other groups. But once initiated, I discovered I could come and go more freely in different ways without suspicion, so I played along and kept weaving in and out of the other groups watching what was really going on.
I talked to my dad the other day. It's all real. Kinda making me wonder if the genetic aspie thing on my dad's side was part of an engineering tool, because some really brilliant people come out of Amish & Mennonite communities. Funny that a little boy growing up in the middle of a wheat field could know so much about all the stuff that's coming out 70 years later all over the internet.
2016 was the year I first wrote about the Illuminati logo, and my stats went so crazy that I pulled that post back into private for awhile to make it stop.

I think it's interesting that everyone misses this is its own brand, or logo. It says "This is a high quality product for use in your projects. We guarantee your satisfaction."



It's about merching people as products to use in other products. I could get into manufacturing sometime, perhaps, but I'm not an expert in the entertainment trade. All I know is, the best human products come with this logo.
And then in 2017 I wrote a three word post titled Vivendi and my stats went crazy again.

Note of interest- Q showed up after my Illuminati logo post came out, and after the Vivendi post, Trump was globe trotting and government leaders publicly surrendering their power to him. If that hadn't been going on, I doubt those posts would have received so much as an eyeblink in passing.

Some of us know things. Some of us are born into families that became somehow entangled, or suffered some kind of contact. Some of us know there is way more to what we see on TV than what we see on TV.

So that was the very beginning of this thought process, the waking up and becoming aware in a bigger kind of way thing. I was waking up before Q. The Great Awakening was happening before Q. A number of us caught on before Q. Personally, I was invested long before 2015. I was catching keywords and phrases across TV shows and films all my life, noticing checkered floors and tablecloths, noticing mirrors, doors, and windows, noticing lighting effects and set design, noticing the way the same stories were being rebranded and retold over and over and over and over...

A couple of months after my Vivendi post, I noticed an homage to Stan Lee in Doc McStuffins and wrote about it in my post gloriously idiotic

I've gotta mention that I finally caught a possible Stan Lee nod on Doc McStuffins. In one particular special hour-long episode titled Welcome to McStuffinsville, we learn that Grandma shares in Doc's secret and gives her a 'toysponder' disguised as a bandaid that transports them to a world of toys, and Doc is promoted to head of the toy world hospital. Along the way, there is a broken toy named Stanley who plots to break lots of toys in order to make new friends that will have to hang out with him. At one point a giant magnet is turned on, entrapping toys containing metal, and Stuffy turns to him saying, "Not cool at all! Stanley, you don't have to do this!", and Stanley replies, "I do, Stuffy. I do." I've seen that ep a few times because it's in Bunny's top ten, and today I happened to be looking away from the screen when that line came through, and I heard it- "Stan Lee, you don't have to do this!" and immediately flashed back on all the cool evil villain scenes, and everything about Stanley clicked perfectly into Stan Lee's superhero wisdom and how villains originate. The scene was absolutely perfect, and if you're a Marvel fan, just *wow*. I loved it. Oh, look, I found it on youtube. See if you think it sounds like Stuffy says "Stan Lee" at that spot, about a minute into this.




By that time I'd been watching The Flash and Gotham series since 2014 on the CW, along with other comics going to film series, and then being very hyped for Doctor Strange in 2016, I'd had plenty of time to deep dive into comic history, comic writer history, film development history, etc. I was keenly interested in pulling together the decades of comics into film series and movies doing homage to all the previous writers and retaining longstanding canon through reimagination. I especially loved the way Harley Quinn has been redeveloped across a couple of movies, so by the time I got into my The Flash rewatch this year, I'd been steeping in comic to film research for about six years.

Note of interest- I grew up with Stan Lee being a household name. I grew up on the original 1960s Batman TV series, and also saw some of the 1950s Superman TV shows when they were rerun in the 60s, colorized by then. My point here is that I've had decades to think about Stan Lee, and this is part of my thought process.



I've also mentioned in other blog posts that I grew up with the Beatles and the Illuminati symbols. This title clicks over.

So I feel it's probably natural as my thinking and researching has grown to start wondering just how much Stan Lee (and other writers, per my Stephen King blurb) might have either been fed or actually known about Illuminati.



On September 5, 2018 I decided to break out of my usual TV reviewing and try a different approach, combining the coming Halloween season with a list of links to horrible things coming out about Hollywood and some of the actors. It's not pleasant.
This isn't my usual fun stuff. Don't follow me down this path if you don't want to feel sick.

By the end of 2018, I was tying science fiction to real life Mandela effects, time travel, and real life castrophic events in a Q discussion group, and that post contained this delightful link, just click on it.

Yes, I've been overthinking for a long time. I wrestled with this recently in the post, title clicks out.

So here I am in 2018 weighing options- Shall I continue review writing like nothing is happening? Shall I try to balance that out with commentary in other places? Shall I straddle the fence and hope for the best? What resolved those questions for me was so much more incredible information being dug up and sourced by anons that most of 2019 was me chucking aside TV reviewing for hard research into underground Hollywood, decades of progaganda, again, sourced back to the CIA war machine before I was even born, and realizing the we've all been very slowly and meticulously indoctrinated to the point of acceptance of just about everything that crosses our eyes. Eating babies? Impossible, that can't be real. Until you see slews of actual photo, video, and military/police documentation of dead kids by the thousands, tens of thousands.

The reason I have gathered some of my blogging about film history here is because it's vital to notice how this all connects. There is solid continuity over decades of film supporting 
  • knowledge of events
  • knowledge of shadow organizations
  • knowledge of players behind the perhaps real stories
  • knowledge of real things as yet unproven to the public
  • a lifetime of mass programming into a new mythology
  • a lifetime of brain training our focus
  • a lifetime of us being told what to think, how to think, when to think, what to forget
  • with social medias alongside TV programming, the pressures of group think
  • and most importantly, instant triggering when we see the word 'conspiracy'

Please note some of the following links are housed in CIA gov sites.





Recent sauce with links. 👇


Note of interest- I'm not alone bringing all this up. In fact, reams of rebuttal have been written in order to drown truthers out under piles of algorithms, which I talk about in hello, world
"I'm going to remind you guys here to dig deeper than top search results, especially when you use google or google owned/related services searches. I've often mentioned that search algorithms bury the really good stuff by flooding the results list with 'pro' (paid) account content. It's not a true library system of knowledge, but a gatekeeping system that controls what you initially see. After you go through a few pages of 'why this is a conspiracy' stuff, you get tired and stop looking, accepting what has been put into your mind simply by seeing it over and over."

Ok, so I've covered my long TV watch history, my avid interest in weird science and mind control, and now here is a link to the time I wrote about the impact of film programming on us as a society.

~~~~~~~~~~~

And now let's fly by a possible future CERN accident, and Mandela effects. 

I love Mandela effect discussions. I'm not sure when they first started but were first called Mandela effect in 2010, but here's an article about this phenomenon.

The Mandela Effect: How False Memories Occur

I brought up time looping, CERN, and Mandela effect on July 14 of this year in type 13 planet.

I believe the whole literal globe vs flat earth thing is another one of their distractions that plants more symbols into our brains and further divides us. We feel we must choose one or the other to 'believe in'. Personally, I choose neither. I don't need to believe either one to live a good life. I don't need to fuss with someone about whether they are right to believe. This is the exact same thing as left and right, you must choose. I don't choose either one. The duality is what they use to keep grinding us, and we are so distracted we fail to realize there is a third option, and that is neutrality. When you realize that hyper geometry can contort shapes without losing integrity, you start getting the idea that we could be living on both a globe and a plane without any actual conflict.

This is an interesting video.



I did more thinking on July 21 in broken timelines.

Reality is what we create. On the most basic level, we live in a shared reality that is created moment to moment by overarching groupthink. We dream the same dreams together when we watch TV, experiencing created realities together. Those of us who read the same books growing up have a way to plug into a shared reality together. Everything around us is about realities and experiences. Coworkers share a reality that is different from families. The groupthink changes from one set or subset to another. There are overarching realities containing the more local realities. A few years ago I'd have called these social constructs, but 'realities' feels more experienceable.


Will we ever get back to my The Flash rewatch??? Like, where I come back around to where I am *right now* in my thought process.

*~* ran off to take a break *~*

Ok, first before we continue, bear in mind that there is a belief among some deep dig research truthers that [they], the DS (deep state) Illuminati, have their own belief system that dictates in order to absolve themselves of deceiving the masses, they must put their intentions, planning strategies, and executable formats out into public domain, and if it slides by unchallenged, they have our silent consent to continue, and it's no longer on them, it's on us that the world has become the way they have arranged it to be. For example, World Wars One, Two, and Three plans have been on display in a museum for  years, written up before the wars.


Albert Pike’s ‘Three World War Letter’ 1871

Read that. And that's just a synopsis.

From Freemasonic Forces Led By Donald Trump Launch “Soon To Be Deadly” American Coup d'état

"To understand the full implications of the Freemasons negotiating with the City of London Corporation, this report explains, one must know that the Freemason leadership only communicates with persons having an international security rating possessed by only 6 people, and that the value of their gold bullion holdings is estimated to be worth more than all the gold in the world that has ever been mined."

Think about that for a minute.

The Freemasons have gold worth more than all the gold in the world.

That reddit page is probably a black hat alert. To be clear where we are right now, we have the gold. The white hat alliance has already been conducting a complete world inventory of all the gold, all the banks in every country, and now much wealth is actually in each country, etc., as seen at https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2020/09/restored-republic-via-gcr-update-as-of_6.html, scroll down just below this part.

F. Sat. 5 Sept. Fleming’s Military Intel Contact:

Over the past week 97 of the top 100 Central Banks have been in the process of becoming fully functional on the QFS+RTGS instant settlement system. There were 82 smaller Central Banks that also would be connected. There were a total of 179 Central Banks listed by the BIS with about 80 more when counting regional monetary authorities among the 209 countries – all being connected.

The list of Fed banks was according to regions. These Federal branches were serving as extensions of the US Treasury. They would monitor M1 and M2 money flow and supply for UST under the QFS system so there were no distortions. Inflation could no longer ease distortions through market supply and demand and interest rate policy as in the past under the Cabal Central Bank system.


So we are currently in World War 3, also being termed The Information War, The Last War, and I've even seen it being retitled as War of the Roses, which makes sense when you understand what roses mean. I've already explained on April 13, 2020 that corona is gold, and that gold is the virus to the blackhats because global banking was debt slavery by design, and gold standard is how we get out of debt slavery. The Quantum Financial System (QFS) is one of the biggest global events in all of human history, being staunchly ignored by mainstream news outlets who are controlled by deep state owned corporations. Thus, information warfare, which is why Q showed up so we'd know what was about to happen and not to be afraid it was another Illuminati trick.



NOW. Let us resume with how my The Flash rewatch is grabbing my attention. Yay!!! finally.

I tweeted this out the other day. They each click to source.

Please note during this time of racial conflict in real life, we see The Flash and Black Lightning shaking hands, which Dr. Fauci has suggested that we stop doing. I don't know whether this scene would have been quite as powerful to me if we'd not been going through such a horrible summer, but The Flash season 6 being released at the end of August couldn't have been more perfect timing. I got to thinking how utterly human it is to shake hands, to meet in the middle with affirmation, and how that has been disappearing off our radar in what feels like an engineered way.



I've always seen Iris as the heart of Team Flash. Well, here she is the one digging to find the baddie, and she actually keeps saying she's going to bring the dark to light. How many times has Q said "dark to light"? It shows up in 144 Q drops when you put it into search on qmap.pub


Anons have big discussions and deep digs on DEW, Direct Energy Weapons, especially concerning the burning of California and other catastrophic fires. Oddly, we also keep eyes on big reveals about these very same news items that Iris brings up that never seem to make it to mainstream news. It may not seem so coincidental until you begin wondering how many other TV shows literally line up with Q drops, very big current real time events over the last year, and declas. We're on the cusp of the biggest news reveals in human history, and Iris rolls it all out sounding like she's synched. Also, I noted that her earrings changed. In season five she wore black cube earrings, in past seasons she's worn pyramids. Now she's got a gold ring showing in her right ear, season 6 being released at the same time the QFS is initiating worldwide gold standard. Yes, I know I sound ridiculous, but you can't watch this show knowing all the Q stuff and not feel like we're literally watching a fictionalized version of real events playing out nearly in real time.


Please note the wall melting in the third pic below.




I keep noticing symbolism crossing over, weaving in and out of medias in almost ridiculous synchronicity. Destruction in one shot looks like space travel in another.


Those not watching the outlying twitter accounts on the fringes of the great awakening and qanon movements probably aren't aware of the starseed, ascension, and disclosure movements chiming in (in part) about timelines converging and how carefully this has been manipulated back into a workable situation for a future catastrophic event which alledgedly backfired into multiple time loops converging on that unfixable event, unless the timelines can be remerged. I personally have no idea what to even do with that kind and level of intel if it truly is intel, but there are blogs out there with years long histories of dropping intel about working on these things, in plain sight. The really funny thing is how coincidental so much of this stuff is in nearly all the science fiction I've grow up with and raised my kids on.


WHY???

If the whole Q thing is right and the great awakening is designed to show us real truth and not concocted truth, is it possible that the things we are watching on TV for entertainment are reveals? Free energy, med beds, earth alliance, federation of planets, space travel...

Sooner or later, we either need to chuck all the fiction OUT, or admit that it's not fiction. We live in such a fuzzy duality of real vs unreal almost like we're stuck. We can't seem to advance past our current stage, and we've been in this stage all my life. They keep bringing up the progression of science, and I'm looking around going where??? Because I'm still riding around in the same kind of transport I did as a kid 50 years ago. Because I'm still using the same grid energy we used 50 years ago. Because people are still dying the same way they did 50 years ago.

They show us science progressing in our entertainment, but they don't let us have this. We know these things are possible when we research them, but we don't have access. And then we notice that these things are being used against us and we don't have protection from that or a way to escape it.

I'm pointing out that we are being given intel that this is going to change.

Someone out there, represented by fictonal Iris, has the goods on whoever is holding back our natural human technological and psychological development as a species, holding us in this state of limbo. Truthers are digging and finding mountains of proof that this is really happening. People on front lines all over the world are trying to send us real time intel in what's really going on but are being rigorously blocked and shut down by big tech owned and run by shadow authority. 

Does fiction mirror reality? How can we even tell if we can't see what reality is? It might really be mirroring a reality we are not allowed to see all around us. But since we're here asking this, I want to step up and ask who in the world can even imagine something beyond the reality we know? Do we just make it up and then find out we can invent it? Because they say that about Star Trek. Or did the tech already exist and they gave us a peep show into it? And then if we get sliding doors like they had on a TV show we think that is so cool. I cannot roll my eyes hard enough, because most of the population is missing the gaping holes where we look around and notice we could be having all that other stuff by now, too, except we're being kept dumb as rocks believing that 'conspiracy' is laughable and that fiction can't be reality because that's so stupid. We are literally at that level of shrugging it all off.

So to us it's all a dream that we see on TV, and you'll get laughed at if you think any of it is really real because it's not real, and that's how we wind up with Sharknado movies. I still think Asylum captured a whole lotta people in nondisclosure agreements that cross a lot of streams.

And now we get to the nitty gritty.


Wanna hear something weird? My browser flipped this into a whole new window (not tab) as I was linking that last pic. I've been blogging for years, that's never happened before. Take what you want from it, mirrored into another window or something.

Have you guys ever noticed how many things are blue around mirrors? Alice in Wonderland's blue dress, sets like this one in The Flash. Why blue? Never pink. I think blue is more of a dreamscape prompt.

Iris through the looking glass. I got these snips out of viewing order, sorry about that.


So many motifs just in one episode. Its like motif overkill, smashing all the things together. 🤔 Stuff like that gets my attention.

Here's a fun little rabbit hole to fall into, since we got to the looking glass.



So Alice in Wonderland splits into so many directions that it's hard to figure out the reality in that one, definitely. Lemme give you some easy starts.

This is ALICE at CERN.

ALICE experiment.

This is CERN following the white rabbit.

White Rabbit, a CERN-born technology, sets a new global standard

Dearest Readers- Have you noticed that we're looking up particle accelerator things and finding Alice in Wonderland right after we see Iris get pulled into a mirror on a TV show whose ongoing storyline is about a particle accelerator? Weird, huh?

Kinda sneaks up on ya, doesn't it?

Why is Alice in Wonderland part of CERN? 👀

Not creepy at all. If your mind wasn't blown yet, you have no clue how deeply asleep you are. You're in a coma. You're just dreaming all this. Lemme help you on your dream journey.



Better? Ok, let's get back to work. (For those of you wondering what the crap, ALL of this is connected. Seriously.) "All eyes on us. All lies on us." Real eyes realize real lies. "Let's play a love game, play a love game, do you want love, do you want fame, are you in the game? Play the love game." 

Q- "This is no game."

Ok, where were we? Oh yeah, you just went through the looking glass into wonderland. 😂

Let's see how the game works. Remember the Olympic ceremony in London in 2012? I found this video on FB at COVID-19 Predictive Programming at the London 2012 Olympics Opening Ritual if you want to share it there.

You are shown a truth. You applaud and give your silent consent.



All those motifs and covid mixed in, wasn't that fun. But wait, there's more!



When 2020 rolled around, we were so pre-conditioned with what I call social media lockstep that we all fell right into line, little suspecting we were being set up.


Let's break this one down. Click this next one to go to the site linked in the tweet.


AND THEN NOTICE THEY CHANGE THE SITE DATA AFTER THE SCREENCAP WAS EXPOSED ON TWITTER. Because it originally looked like this. 👇




:edit: As of 9-6-2020 that above info is now part of an article at 

World Bank Document Lists COVID-19 Program Ending in March 2025


Coming out of that coma yet?

This is not the first time I've brought up data on the internet being changed, and that I know of anons who archive and save ALL these changes complete with timestamps. From broken timelines.

The internet changes. I have found people who document these changes, checking daily for updates to a variety of sites. Some updates are added information, some are more stringently corrected, some are reworded to change the tone, some get entire paragraph wipes.

Most people don't notice these things. Even the 'news' is corrected, line by line, word by word, sometimes until an entire document has so drastically changed that it doesn't look at all like the original publish. Most people don't pay that much attention, many people don't notice a sentence or paragraph changed or went missing, and usually people assume it's for the better when they do notice it. After all, knowledge is knowledge, right?

Some of us notice. Some keep track by screenshotting the public pages, some by screenshotting or copy/pasting the source code, some print out each new change as hard copy. Over time, some of us build libraries out of 'knowledge' changes.

If you are not the type of person to be this obsessed or concerned with minor changes over time, you probably think this is crazy. We all have busy lives, who has time to worry about a minor syntax change, much less the cumulative tiny revisions made over several years. What does it matter, right?


What do the white rabbit of CERN and the white rabbit of Q have in common? 🤷

Is Alice more than just an experiment? 💀

What in the world is Alice in Wonderland doing in Wikileaks??? 😳

Is it significant that a radio station is named Alice? 😂

Wtf is even going on with this? 😆



And you can also find Hillary books for Wizard of Oz and Secret Garden

There are currently 33 "Alice" Q drops at qmap.pub, which you can easily find with the search option there. Be sure and check for "white rabbits" and try other combos like "Alice rabbit". These all click out for easier reading, plus whatever got cut off in the snip.




I dunno about you guys, but this stuff is exhausting, especially when you've been research diving on it for over 2 years. 





Find more uranium one on twitter.

I always love running into cicada 3301 in searches.


Here is the original tweet.


Youtube description. Click to go to youtube.


And the link on steemit. https://steemit.com/cicada3301/@defango/tracy-beans-a-little-help-q-uranium-one-solar-warden-cern

Told we put together a few things for our friends to look at. The Cicada 3301 team feels it is necessary to ensure people are on the right track. Alice and Wonderland? What was the Uranium deal for because they didn't build any bombs. Project Orion and Nuclear Rockets are what they want people to see because they truly do have major connections to way all of this Q business is going on.
Cicada 3301 Makes Puzzles tailored to certain people to defeat the Group dynamic created by The Cicada 3301 Wiki Trolls. This ensures that people are able to form the rabbit hole without having to deal with outside interference. Tracey is currently digging into the secrets hidden in plain sight but there is a clear direction offered in the puzzle. It's more than a puzzle now and we are looking past the looking glass.



Sometimes you wind up going down odd trails like that. Personally, I think it's more interesting when you look into the 93 Society, which eventually wound me up doing Peter Thiel digs, and it's just really odd that you don't hear a whisper about Thiel, isn't it? Wasn't he a Bilderberg member? Created spy tech for governments? When I first ran into him it was something to do with accelerators and uranium one and a weird super secret society.


Those links are now both gone, but I got a couple screenshots.












What originally got me started was this kind of search Research 93 Society - CIA Palantir Peter Thiel D-Wave Quantum Computer but all that kind of stuff is just gone now. Oops, that screwed my font, hang on.

Here we go. Anyway, you can still find crap on Peter Thiel on twitter. The comments on this are interesting.







So he's got his fingers in all kinds of pies, but he's not showing up on ANY radar? Isn't that just odd, in this time of Q? 🤔 

I'm going to leave this dangling right there. As you can see, I'm still hung up on accelerators. They are all over the earth. Zoom in on city architecture and look for circles. I've been wondering for a long time whether they use those to create their own off the grid energy, especially now that we're finding out the massive webs of tunnels underneath some of those cities.

Is Peter Thiel part of the saving the world team? Is that why he's not in the news? Wonder if he's been helping with the quantum internet on the horizon.





The best way to learn is to start asking questions and seeing what you can unearth in searches. I learn very surprising things, both good and bad. It's a neat sport because it empowers you. You become less dependent on news-checking because that stuff starts looking so lackadaisical, like all they do is read off prompters and opinionate, and going channel to channel they all sound the same, it just gets so boring. Slide into a search engine, get your toes wet, float around, dunk your head under, do a few little dives, get curious and go deeper, over time you get really good at deep dives because you are curious.

I slept on this post because I got so twirly eyed on it, but I think the integrity holds and I'm gonna sling it out. Thanks for checking it out and if you made it this far, you seriously need to go on some deep digs, just start with whatever question is in your own head. Have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment