-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

hello, world

 



After I put that pic into my header on one of my twitter accounts, that account was immediately shadowbanned from being searchable and has remained like that for days, even though I rarely tweet there and none of my tweets triggered a response like that. And THEN most of my blogs lit up with what looks like a team swarm from several countries methodically checking keywords or something. The stats compilation is way too organized to be stray readers, link backs, shared link interest on social medias, or anything else I've ever seen in the last 8 years.

Guess I hit a nerve. Or a bullseye...

Makes you wonder what's up with a 20 year old magazine and a dead guy that makes my twitter account a public enemy. Maybe let's see what's up with that. Last published in 2001. 🤔 Hm, same year the Twin Towers fell... Wonder who was president then.


From wikipedia-
George was a glossy monthly magazine centered on the theme of politics-as-lifestyle founded by John F. Kennedy Jr. and Michael J. Berman with publisher Hachette Filipacchi Media U.S. in New York City in September 1995. Its tagline was "Not Just Politics As Usual." It was published from 1995 to 2001.


I was born about a year after JFK Jr. I remember the day his dad died. My mom pulled the car over and started crying. I am autist. I have vivid memories of my very young childhood, which seems to be unusual for many people. The day JFK was assassinated I was in a gray volkswagen in the front passenger seat, and my baby sister was in the back seat. The radio was on, and my mom's abrupt behavior change pulling over off a busy street and then sobbing got me upset. I remember asking my mom why she was crying. I remember she said someone died, and she was so sad. I wasn't old enough to say more or understand, but the smell of the car and how pretty and sad my mom was that day imprinted into my memory and never faded.


The year John Jr. died was a weird year. Everyone was freaking out about Y2K, Nirvana was on the scene, Hillary was all over the news.


Some people find this interesting. Clicks out if you are curious.

As you can imagine, loads of people wondered if the Clintons had something to do with JFK Jr's mysterious crash. The bodies were found, but not actually verified, according to some. Click to see for yourself.

And some of you know I've been blogging what I've been finding since 2018, thanks to other anons deep digging.

I'm going to remind you guys here to dig deeper than top search results, especially when you use google or google owned/related services searches. I've often mentioned that search algorithms bury the really good stuff by flooding the results list with 'pro' (paid) account content. It's not a true library system of knowledge, but a gatekeeping system that controls what you initially see. After you go through a few pages of 'why this is a conspiracy' stuff, you get tired and stop looking, accepting what has been put into your mind simply by seeing it over and over.

If you want to know truth, you need to hunger for it. If you truly want to know real actual truth, you need to not just find heresay and wishful thinking, you need to dig for SOURCES. Find proof. Find evidence. I'm hanging out with anons who spend years sourcing materials, documenting content change updates, and screenshotting, downloading, and/or printing into hardcopy PROOF that this or that once existed on the internet.

I am not your JFK Jr library. I am satisfied that he is alive and part of the Q Plan. I am keenly interested in finding out why

Many people fake their deaths, and we are familiar with this concept. It's not new. If your dad had been assassinated and you had found out some really big stuff about worldwide criminal networking, AND you were in a spotlight 24/7 everywhere you went, would you feel like it would be easier to get some important things done if the world thought you were gone?

And more importantly, if the autopsies were faked, if the Clintons never really got proof he died and knew they'd been set up to be assumed the murderers, would they help cover? And would they freak out if news of you resurfacing started leaking out after they'd lost the biggest campaign ever? Because Trump won.

Twitter shadowbanned me for nothing more than putting George Magazine in my header.

Chew on that one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Words matter. Visuals help. Reshaping fiction to see truth is a very sneaky way to put things into our minds.

Imagine a really good guy taking down a worldwide network of the most heinous crime the human history has ever known. I feel invigorated this year like I've never felt in my life, and there is NOTHING the deep state can do to quench that or turn me. Fuck you guys. I'm with Q.








Piece of Me lyrics-
I'm Miss American Dream, since I was 17 (Q) 
Don't matter if I step on the scene, or sneak away to the Philippines 
They're still gon' put pictures of my derriere in the magazine 
You want a piece of me? 
(You want a piece of me?) 
I'm Miss Bad Media Karma 
Another day, another drama





And if you guys happen to be Harrison Wells fans, I doodled up another playlist after I migrated out of my dark Gotham corner last spring. Some of it sad, some silly, just mood music on the side while I keep processing through my stuff. Here you go.





Hugs and have a good day, ok? Don't wear your masks in your own house, your cars, while exercising, or out in your own yards. Get oxygen. Fresh air is more important than weird pressure to conform. Airway is your most immediately important lifeline. Don't rebreathe used air, it's not healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment