-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, August 14, 2020

but Q said...

 


There comes a time when you pull up your big kid socks and graduate the Q class. Disinfo is necessary, expand your thinking, ~dig~. There comes a time when you realize that you have brain cells and that they actually work.

For instance, there is a giant discussion going on concerning sex with children by Talmud rules. If you are not tenacious enough for truth to get through that entire article, you have no business telling anyone the yay and nay of whatever concerning these things and these people. In order to fully be able to voice opinion on the subject, you must fully research it.

For instance, there will be elites, celebrities, and officials going down like crazy. If you are not compassionate enough to actually learn about the industries and careers these people are caught up in, you have no business calling for hangings across the board and being impatient that it's not 'habbening' immediately to your satisfaction. You must fully research law to understand what the hold up is, why it's a huge deal and a big mess, and how such deeply networked crimes against humanity have been protected from being dismantled in the first place.

For instance, very public Q follower in-fighting and side taking keeps going viral on social medias, on forums, and in chats. If you are not aware enough of bigger picture to figure out who is right, who is wrong, and what to believe, you have no business slinging stones and arrows like you have all the answers. If you want to know what the heck is even going on, you must fully pay attention.

These are big jobs to require of anyone, much less ordinary people just trying to understand what is going on. I don't have all the answers, certainly, even though I easily spend several hours a day reading my eyeballs out in all directions going back nearly three years with Q showing up. I do have an edge, though. I've been a research hound for many years anyway, I'm extremely familiar with medias, platforms, and how blogs and websites affect people, and I was already calling some of this stuff out before Q showed up, so to me, this is familiar territory. People who create new accounts in unfamiliar places to find more information understandably feel lost.

I'm going to share with you guys how I surf. There is a trick to learning and retaining massive amounts of information and surviving the internet somewhat unscathed.

Use the internet like it's an extension of your brain. In my browser I can make folders in my bookmarks so that when I want to keep something on hand for later, I can bookmark it into a folder. I have a special folder for minecraft, another for Lexx, another called Pinky, etc. You can make bookmark folders for recipes, crafts, home repairs, funny websites, news items, whatever, you can make a million folders for it. This is what we all used to do before pinterest and youtube came along organizing things for us. The nice thing about folders on Chrome and some other browsers is that you can migrate them to new tech devices if your tech goes down. The whole Chrome and gmail thing is designed to store your preferences. I know, some of you don't like big companies knowing your info and whatever, but if you think about it, they already have it because you purchased tech, duh. It's their tech. They all have shared interest in tech production, and tech production supports software and browser development. And I daresay, some of you are saving to the cloud without even thinking that one through. The cloud is saving your stuff OFF your hard drive, so it stands to reason if you are using the cloud at all, you can't do any worse letting google store your preferences.

Once you've taken ownership of your tech, the next thing everywhere you go is 2-step authentication. "But I don't want them knowing my phone number." Guys, your phone number is what authenticates the user, and it is what shows you when someone is trying to hack your account. Hackers have tried to get me for years. I make sure they cannot own my tech, as it were. There are settings everywhere you go, learn how to use them. I dug super deep into my facebook settings one year and discovered that every single car lot in my entire state had a copy of my address and phone number as a potential client, and this was done without my knowledge or consent, despite locking my account down super tight. If you are going to use internet and tech at all, assume you are behind enemy lines and learn the game, learn the rules, learn how to play proactively and offensively. Own who you are on the web.

Once you become more aware that your accounts represent you as an entity, you learn to become more savvy with sliding in and out of the public slipstreams. I have NEVER used my birth name or legal married name on the internet except for purchases on protected sites. People who use their real names first thing anywhere they make an account have already caused their own problems. I got in with facebook before that became a legal requirement, and once they started purging accounts who can't prove they are real people, I switched to a registered pen name. Anyone can create a name somewhere that is a legal way to represent yourself. Many years ago, my pen name was a business name. I have established history that my pen name IS ME. I have even been able to use it for a post office box.

Q has often said 'Learn the comms'. Q has also said stay on the battlefield, basically (paraphrasing) learn how not to get caught, learn how to duck and dodge and stay active on your medias. Every time you lose an account, you lose an entire library of information that no one has access to anymore. Learn how to share what you think while you color inside the lines. Learn how to abide by rules and still retain your freedom to express yourself.

When you are on tech created by the enemy, when you are on a platform created by the enemy, when you are using host services created by the enemy, it is your responsibility to learn how to handle yourself in enemy territory. If you wish to be heard, you must learn how to express yourself in such a way that the enemy doesn't see you as a threat. If you grump around in full public view that people need to die or be killed, or slandering without proof, or following other accounts around trolling them, of course they're going to ding you for breaking rules. DUH. I can't tell you how many hundreds of Q followers I avoid like the plague because they break so many rules and I don't want to be associated with or lumped into their wake of carnage. What you guys don't see is that I have my accounts set up to bounce around, to drive traffic to other sites I own, and I can see statistics in real time. I've been able to see in real time that I am shadowbanned on twitter, who might say I only got 5 impressions on a tweet, but my blogger shows more than 5 visits directly from twitter. I am able to see on a friend's server that by comparison, blogger also shadowbans what I can see in their stats, making me think no one noticed I tweeted a link. They are lying. I have proof that these tech giants lie all the time about stats. This was happening way before Q showed up, guys. It's not new.

I did a study one year on one of my twitter accounts and proved that the number of followers you have means absolutely nothing if they are bot accounts. There is no power in numbers. That doesn't guarantee eyes on. I also proved that immediate impressions means nothing. All that means is your tweet was delivered to x number of accounts that *might* give you eyes on. Anyone who creates a list feed automatically gets eyes on to multiple accounts for you. Doesn't mean a thing if those people don't check twitter or they abandoned those accounts. They could sit there forever and never see a thing you tweet. Don't fall for the numbers game.

One thing I have proven across medias, platforms, and even google analytics is that lurkers aren't counted as part of your interactions. Lurkers are actual eyes on and they don't count them. I have often discovered long after I've written something that it went viral behind my back, and I was never alerted. Never ever EVER think that no one reads something you've written. I have plenty of proof that more people read what all of us write than we are ever aware of, and we are simply not told this happens. Keep writing. I've also found proof a number of times that my content has been mirrored into other countries without me being alerted in analytics, and I know from feed burners and subscription services that I am never told when people around the world get my content through a service. You might have a twitter user who keeps your tweets on mobile alert without following you, or has you in a list without following you, and you will never know that.

Q knows these things and how it all works. The Q team knows you count.

Q has been trying to get you guys to step out a little bit. Simply step out on medias and say what you think. Be a nice bean about it. (A nice human being.) Don't be an ugly spitfire that annoys people so much that they want you to shut up. Create a content feed that is interesting, tells your story, and gets people feeling emotionally connected to you. Be part of their lives by sharing your life. Show them through your behavior why Q is a good thing. Show them through your experiences how Q affects you. Show them that you are worth reading.

Constantly parroting Q and getting after others for not doing it right makes you a drag on the eyeballs. It attracts bots and trolls. It doesn't do anything good for others.

Using what you've learned with Q to express what you think about things is a definite plus. Find your own words. Share your concerns. Link the knowledge you have to sources that confirm what you believe. Show others how to think for themselves.

YOU are Q. You are one of the Qanons. You are with the Qanons. You are from the Qanons.

You. Are. Qanon.

You are part of a grassroots campaign to educate and inform the public to injustices and crimes against humanity and loads of information that the mainstream media doesn't share to the public. YOU are part of a worldwide movement to show others how to wake up to becoming the change the world needs. You and many, many others are part of WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. Where this is, where this goes, is up to YOU.

We won't all agree on everything. That is part of us all being unique and having unique perspectives. But we can all agree that some things urgently need to change.

Bring what concerns you to the table. Show the world how you fit into this big picture. Don't sputter and spit and kick in little spitfires that aren't going anywhere. Go somewhere.

Take others on your Q journey. Kindly and patiently share your perspective. Walk past what makes you lose focus and keep moving forward into a new future of hope and compassion. Don't feed the trolls. And don't be a dick. Learn, and then graduate to effectively applying what you have learned.

I Q. Do you?

Much love.

Many thanks to all of Q for letting me know I'm not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment