-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Friday, June 26, 2020

we'll always have the JFK Jr convo




Bloodshot announced last night that Mo Creatures will be updating to 1.16 soon.

Operation Behind the Dresser is still a thing. Major archeological work going on through 3 years of rushed moving of things from all over the house into my bedroom while a baby/toddler/speedster lived in my house. Getting closer. What about the basement, some of you are wondering, why not use the basement. Um, the basement is full of their junk from moving several times...

Need to finish my Flash rant thread this week, also still have a Lexx post in limbo. Need to touchbase about some web graphic development work.

This month has gotten a little busy as things reopened, like I have new glasses now, dental work done, other errands finished, and next week will be a little more hectic with Scott off work for a week and several major town trips.

Today is my mom's birthday. She would have been 80 today. Her older sibs are still alive.

Interesting how timed yesterday was with that. I was going to mention how well I've kept time this year and only fuzzed out once so far in time disorientation, was going to share that two doctors (ophthalmologist and dentist) felt compelled to comment on my personality change after years of knowing me, was going to update on my med tapers, but I got sidelined and none of that was discussed during my visit. I don't mind being a little scolded, and the other convo was fun, but medicare paid for that and I'm feeling like it stepped over the big crack in the road of inappropriate, so I guess the new direction I've been thinking about has been pushed into much more relevance.



The thread starts with this next, click if interested.


I'm done playing games. People either wake up or they don't. Their choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment