-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, June 27, 2020

endothermic

I may have gotten dream confirmation this is, indeed, my last time around and I'm forever done with 3rd density. I've met my requirements in this life. Pretty sure past lives were a long string of STS until I started waking up realizing I didn't want to lock in that way and made a plan to snap out of that and learn STO in this life. It's been grueling, definitely got the hard class.

The dream confirmed I was passing through this life with a goal to have this done by a certain time. My lessons were prearranged through childhood with my parents in particular, a bad accident, a long illness, an abusive marriage that would open my eyes wide open to the secret dark things in this world, giving birth to one child, committing my life to another, and remaining loyal to the end to her father, come what may.

In the dream were 3 rooms, and I correctly navigated the challenges in all 3 rooms before I was able to step up to fix a broken regulator. It kind of looked like a thermostat, but it said the temp was 120. I knew I was hot, so I took the thermostat apart to fix it, then reset the temp. As I was resetting it I saw the number 1,647 or 1,627, they flickered, and a bright little explosive fire like a tiny sun behind the numbers, and then I knew it was fixed. I stepped away and woke up.

From July 6 to November 3 is 120 days. 

7/6 and 11/3 come from the flickering numbers. 3 is between 2 and 4.

I am very rarely shown numbers in dreams. They usually blur out.

My dreams are also usually less specific, more detailed around general or vague content, very rarely about this life as I know it awake. This one was very specific. 

So I have completed what I set out to gain, apparently. I'm looking forward to moving onward and upward when it's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment