-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, June 11, 2020

conditioned





I'm making the laziest homemade ice cream ever. A pint of whipping cream mixed with a can of sweetened condensed milk. Just stirred it up and tossed it into the freezer. 

I did not cave to alcohol today. I didn't pop any pills. I didn't dive into extra coffee. I didnt go hide in minecraft. I didn't shop or drive around or try to make a list.

A question came up today. What do I want? I didn't have to think long. Nothing.

The next question, by my logic, is whether I want to stay awake or go to sleep and never wake up.

And, despite being worn out with the long grind this life has been, my response is I'm not done here yet.

Hold my metaphorical beer.


No comments:

Post a Comment