-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Thursday, June 18, 2020

sword of truth


This first couple of screenshots is not definitive proof of anything. It's just one person's research and best guess.



I'm not going to correct that typo in there. You guys can see what I'm saying.

I've been off game all week doing research, taking care of dental and vision appointments, working on my house recovery, and talking to family. Lotta family touch base. 

I'm also still being careful about sharing kid pix. I'm being contacted again. We teach kids about stranger danger for good reasons. 






Checked on a few friends, still stuck in the dream. Bless your hearts, but it's time to wake up now.

I'm sorry I've had to be so cryptic all this time. I learned how to layer (encrypt) thoughts from the QAI research, and yes, the attempted contacts this whole time are very real.

I love all you guys and I hope you transition as easily as possible over the next few months. Buckle up.

No comments:

Post a Comment