-Mobile continuation from Xanga blog PinkyGuerrero at PinkyGuerrero, Pinky, Janika, Basically Clueless & this blog PinkFeldspar, Living in Mirkwood (deleted), and a leaf blowing by in that order.
-Most of the graphics and vids click to sources.
-Personal blog for Janika Banks.
 photo README2.gif

Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2020

nasty




Really super old pic before I learned survival. I have this thing with repeated complex tiling patterns. I should just make a flat world sometime and create a series of floor patterns.


Oh, nothing, just GESARA.

If you don't know by now that J very publicly outed himself as a pvor, then you don't have a clue what the #frogarmy is about.


I saw that particular vid years ago. YEARS. The only thing new was the CNN callout. So the vid has been open source for years, I've seen it memed in a number of ways with no backlash, POTUS memes it and J immediately slaps it several censor ways.

Some of us have been around twitter nearly as long as it's been open, we've been around the internet for decades, and that was the most obvious dick move I've ever seen a social media host pull. That was a signal straight to POTUS that the war is on.

Let's see a few things that J has been involved with on twitter.



See, it's ok if he breaks crimes against humanity rules, but it's not ok for others to report them.



So... is using a Jeeves reference racism? Are you a racist, J? Do you eat their little aborted babies, J? Or do you do the nasty deed yourself for the food prep later?









So... 

I'm just really tired of brainwashed social media clickbait zombies bypassing heavily researched and documented information in favor of staying asleep and dreaming the MSM matrix.

There is no more left and right. That will all be gone soon. Evil knows no sides, it's just everywhere.

This is uglier than anything you've ever seen in fiction.

This is the world dulled into such a deep sleep that we hand kids off to the saddest, sickest kinds of slavery while we shop, watch TV, and opine about who should be president.

Our entire country should be up in arms by now just for the kids.


And I was just warned. The links before this last one had different writing under the link check box.



Live blogging(:edit: I rechecked the link, I didn't link to email at all, legit says web address. Whatever the heck that was showing up was not me clicking the wrong button. I've pointed out here and there across my blogging that I am sometimes interrupted in process while I'm still in the editor, and literally watch LIVE someone messing with my editor. My settings are so restricted that no one should be able to remote view or interact and my own webcam keeps telling me it's broken when I try to turn it on. That is how careful I am. This only happens with sensitive material, and THIS is why I am so careful on social medias. I have yet to lose an account (not holding my breath), and I think it would behoove a few of you to learn to fly under the radar so you don't lose so much work and publicly available information. Back up your work and keep unpublished on other sites, hardcopy to discs or print, etc. Scanning and faxing may be our fallback if internet ever goes down and gets super scrubbed. I learned this in fandoms via fan wars and lawsuits, but it's just good sense to back up your hard work.)

Nasty, huh?


 
Lol, very interesting, no warning this time. 


Yes, not even after I inserted the linkback I wanted.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment